𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙰𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚘?

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁: 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗞𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Today was the day that we would go to Colorado to visit my daughter, Faith the one we lost and I blame myself for that. Anyways I had Freya show us more memories of Faith.
"Freya can you hurry it up I want to see my niece" whined Rebekah whiles I was just standing with Hope, I hope the kids can get more along from now on.
"I'm working on it, Rebekah" responded Freya
"Rebekah, let Freya do her work" interrupted Marcel
"Fine" surrendered Rebekah as she stomped her foot
"I got it!" Exclaimed Freya
"Thank you, dear Freya" thanked Elijah as Freya brought us on another of Faith's memory.
Memory 2
"Xander, you can do it trust me on this" I heard my Daughter say "No, no I can't Faith" the boy said as Faith just sighed in annoyance "I can't concentrate there's too much noise and-" suddenly MY daughter Kissed him. I growled at the scene in front of me. I will murder that boy.
"Oh, shut up Nik my niece had her first kiss!" Squealed Rebekah
"Without me" whispered Hope
"Now Hope, don't worry your sister still loves you" I responded as I kept watching what was going on in front of me.
"Faith- I..I" the boy stuttered
"It was no problem Xander plus I liked since the moment I saw you" explained Faith
"Me too, Faith" he said as he kissed her AGAIN.
Soon we were being pulled out of the memory and into the present while the Flight attendant announce that we would be landing in a few minutes. I was so relieved.
_________________ꨄ_________________
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁: 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗙𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

~Dear Diary
Today's the day, I just know it! Yesterday, I went to party at my dad's club which was amazing, my boyfriend got In detention again *eye roll*, and I went shopping with my mom and Bonnie Bennet who is like my second Aunt. Anyways, I just have a great feeling about today and the fact that I got Cheerleading Captain again! By the way, my best friend, Stefanie you remember her, right? Well, anywho she is throwing the biggest 'Welcome Back To School' party in Thursday and I'm helping, after school duh. Anyways that's it for today, Byee!
__________________ꨄ________________

Today's Cheerleading week, you see Cheerleading Week is when a bunch of people come to our school to donate money for Sports but since Cheerleading always gets the most donations people call it Cheerleading week, also cheerleaders do a special dance for Donations and stuff. So yea, that's basically it but since I'm Cheerleading Captain I do a lot of stuff like dances, baking, or any other stuff. So yea, also because my mom is the biggest donater in the school, she once donated 100,000,000$ to the school for every sport. So yea!
"Sweetie, come down here! It's Cheerleading Week!" Exclaimed mum
See what I tell you?
"Coming, Mum!" I yelled back
As I ran downstairs I saw cheerleading ornaments hanged around the house, honestly this woman was the Original Ripper and she's acting like this?!
"What was it, mum" i asked once I got downstairs
"Oh, nothing i was calling to tell you that I prepared you an outfit that your father and i bought for you, also I made your favorites today" said mum
"Oh, thanks mum!" I exclaimed as I hugged her and ate my favorites
"It was no problem and I also came to tell you that I have prepared a full 2,00,000$ for the donations" interrupted mum as always *laugh*
"Well, thank you mum as always" I chuckled as I kissed her
"Can I eat now" I asked
"Of course, honey just make sure to call your dad and say thank you for the dress later" she reminded me
"Ok, mum" I answered
You see ever since I was in this house daddy always bought me the dresses since he had such grate sense in fashion which BTW I love.
I sat down and ate obviously it took me 10 minutes to finish because it was a lot but surprisingly I don't get fat. I don't know how?

𝗙𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗵'𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁

"Mmmh, that was amazing mum!" I muffled "Why thank you, hunny" chuckled mum too"Now shouldn't you be getting ready" reminded mum"Yes, I should thanks mum" I thanked right before I ran upstairs and went into my mum's dresser to see the dress she ha...

"Why thank you, hunny" chuckled mum too
"Now shouldn't you be getting ready" reminded mum
"Yes, I should thanks mum" I thanked right before I ran upstairs and went into my mum's dresser to see the dress she had prepared for me and it was beautiful!
I fu**ing love my parents!

𝗙𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗵'𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁

"I loves this outfit so much" I murmured when suddenly I got a message from my baby, Xander

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Xander❤️🥰: hey baby, how's you going?

Faith🌹❄️: Hey babe, I'm doing fine how bout' you

Xander❤️🥰: Well, hope you have the best of the day!

Faith🌹❄️: Aww, thanks babe! Luv ya

Xander❤️🥰: luv ya, too!

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝗳 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
_______________________________
"I can't wait for today" I Sanged to myself while I heard a knock on the door
"Im coming!" I yelled and I opened the door to find the people who I once thought I would never see again.... The Mikaelson's.