• s i x t y t w o •

"Everything is going to be alright"

-----------------------

*what do you feel about the story till now?*

"Yes, she's back"

"Who's back?" I didn't care if they were shocked to see me here but I wanted answers, "Who's back, hyung?" I looked at the three widened eyes but the fourth pair was calm.

"Jungkook, you need to be there with her-," I cut Namoon hyung off.

"Y/N is almost on the death bed and here you are asking me to go back without the answers that you know? She has been saying that she's being hunted by a girl and seems like you know about her, Yoongi hyung," tears started flooding in my eyes as I looked at his ice-cold eyes.

"I know what I'm doing," this one sentence from him made me grab him by the collar.

"Oh my god, Jungkook!," Namjoo hyung and Hoseok hyung tried to stop me.

I know I shouldn't be throwing hands at my girlfriend's brother but he just makes it worse for me. His cold eyes and monotonic voice made me think that he knew that this was going to happen and he didn't make any effort to stop this.

"Why. Just why aren't you doing anything and just standing and watching your sister bleed to death?!" I screamed but he didn't even flinch.

"Jungkook-ssi, this is a hospital. Calm yourself," Dr. Kim warned me before turning to Yoongi hyung, "He deserves to know about that day"

I was really confused as to what they were talking about.