Harder😏

During potions class the  next day you and draco were sitting next to each other snape was going on and on about some dum ass shit while you and Draco were smirking at each other he puts his hand on your thigh and starts moving up your leg  you look at him and smirk 😏 you knew where this was going he got up to your skirt and started putting his hand down your down your panties he got to your wet ass pussy🥵💦  and started rubbing you did your best not to moan it felt so good draco stopped and whispered see you in the slytherin common room😏 you wanted him so bad but you had to wait finally 9:00pm you came to the common room and saw draco butt ass naked you took of your uniform to show off your laundre a push up bra and Lacey panties you pulled down your panties by now you were so wet you couldn't take it any more draco said to you "you won't be able to walk after this" you got on the couch In doggie style as draco slid in his huge dick as he did you moaned he grabbed you by the hair and started to thrust "HARDER DADDY!" you said as he thrusted harder you moaned you were sure draco wasn't lying you really wouldn't be able to walk after this he stopped and sat own the couch "your turn"he said you got on top of him and sat on his huge dick it kinda hurt but felt so good at the same time you rode his dick and moaned load "AHH YESSS DADDY!!" you were over come with satisfaction and kept going it felt so good you could tell draco liked it so you took off your bra and his eyes lit up he stoped you layed you down on the couch and was rubbing his dick on your wet ass pussy teasing you 😈 he felt good on your pussy he slid it in as you let out a small moan and whispered "you like that huh?"
You replayed "yes daddy🥵" while panting hes started thrusting slow and he kissed your lips his felt like silk and made his way down to your neck and then started thrusting harder you both over come with satisfaction finished and got dressed you truly couldn't walk good thing it was a weekend he carried you back to your bed and took off the panties you worked hard to get back on took off his boxers and said "don't worry darling it will be good😏" you looked at him with a smirk and opened your legs wide he slid in his 9 inch shlong and it felt amazing he was thrusting for what felt like forever and you both finished and he slept in your dorm with you the next morning you woke up and looked at him he said "morning darling" "I'm thirsty" you said "well then let's go downstairs and get something to eat silly" you still unable to walk said "no.....i cant walk remember ? Plus I don't want water I want you🥵💦" "oh I see" draco said as he was getting on top of you.......