Chapter 7

Execution of Buckbeak-Hermione's first time punching Draco Ferret.

Author POV

The four make their way down the slope, having a conversation.

Ron: I find it astonishing that someone who prides herself on being so logical can be in such denial.

Hermione :Harry. Will you explain to your friend Ronald that he has absolutely no proof whatsoever that my sweet, unassuming cat ate his shabby, descrepit rat.

You: Here we go again.

You mumbles thinking that they argue like a married couple who wants a divorce.

Ron: Harry was there! So is Y/N! They'll tell you how it was.Go on, Harry and Y/N, tell her.

Harry: No, I won't. Know why? Because I don't care about your stupid rat! I don't care about your stupid cat! I've got few other things on my mind right now! Right Y/N?

The trio look at you whose staring at the path not listening to their conversation.

You: You know what. I already got enough of you two bickering like a married couple who wants now a divorce. All I wanted is to punch Sirius Black and James Potter who is trying to kidnapped  me and make me theirs.

You said clearly annoyed as Hermione and Ron look down to the ground in shame.

Ron: Really? Wasn't you had to roll under the bed last night to avoid getting cut to ribbons! A person could die being your friend, Harry!

Ron stops, he had make a biggest mistake and he wishes he could take it back. They all wish he could. As you finally speaks.

You: Wow, just wow Ron. Your telling Harry about what you said. Harry was trying to get revenge on Sirius and his dad and your telling about this. No wonder you might be greedy that you want being popular.

You sarcastically said and continue to walk fast pace ignoring them. Harry sigh and avoid to eye contact to each other's eyes. Meanwhile Hagrid, stands knee deep in the shallows of the black lake, skimming rocks as big as flage tones  across the water's shiny gloss. As he turns, the four catches a brief sight of his eyes, red with tears, then he looks away.

Hermione: How'd it go, Hagrid?

Hagrid: Buckbeak liked London.

That's all he said as you sigh.

You: She meant the hearing.

Hagrid: Oh. that. well, I got up an' said my bit, you know, how buckbeak was a good hippogriff an' as long as yeh treated 'im with respect, he'd treat you the same. Then Lucius Malfoy got up an' said his bit you know, how buckbeak was a deadly dangerous beast that no teacher in their righ' mind would expose their students to....

He stops in the middle of the sentence as you and Hermione's eyebrows furrowed.

Hermione/You: And?

Instead of continuing the sentence, Hagrid just slings another rock into the water.

You: You mustn't blame, Hagrid.

Ron: Draco. It's him the Committee should punish. It's him they should send off the forest, not buckbeak.

He growled so are you wanting revenge on Draco for what he did.

Hagrid: Buckbeak's not going back to the forest..

Hermione: Where's he going, Hagrid?

She ask dreading for answer.

Hagrid: He asked fer the worse, yeh see, Lucious Malfoy fif. An' the Committee granted it. Buckbeak's bin senteced ter death.