Let's go

"Th-This is i-itchy!" Adora whined as she pulled at her sweater, "A-And hot! Eeeeehhh..." Glimmer looked over from her spot, feeling the same about her own clothing.

"Are you sure you didn't bring anything else to wear?" Glimmer question, staring at Castaspella, "Adora's about to have a breakdown by the look on her face..."

Glancing over to said blonde, Castaspella watched in horror as Adora bagan to rip at the knitted sweater. Glimmer gasped in shock as she watched Adora in discrete glee. Castaspella fell to her knees.

Once one strand was free, the rest quickly fell apart. Pulling at the yarn Adora smirked as she saw the smile at Glimmer's face. She continued from there, quickly getting wrapped up in her activity at hand. (Ha ha, get it?)

"Ah- why-why?" Casta asked in disbelief, picking up the scraps of yarn from the ground, "I worked so hard on that..."

Walking over to her aunt, Glimmer put a hand to the woman's shoulder, "It's fine auntie, that was an old one you gave me..."

"But she didn't need to rip it." Castaspella wiped away the small tears that leaked from her eyes. Getting up, she shot a silent glare to Adora, who got tangled in the yarn.

"Grrrr..." Adora's smile was gone, replaced with a scowl that looked frighteningly familiar from earlier. Growling as she struggled to get untangled, "Let me OUT OF THIS THING!" Flailing her arms she fell onto the floor, her left leg now attached to her right arm. She began to hyperventilate.

"Stay still, Adora. I'm gonna help you." Glimmer approached her slowly, like a cornered animal.

Hissing at the princess, Adora started to rip at the yarn again. Castaspella with a swish of her wrist, untangled Adora with her magic. The blonde's eyes widened, watching as the yarn was wrapped in a ball and placed on the floorboards.

"It's alright, Adora." Castaspella calmly stated as she watched Adora back into a small pile of luggage. "I'm not mad... I was just shocked."

Looking left to right, the girl accidentally bumped one of the bags. The contents spilling out in front of her.

"Hey, it's okay." Glimmer watched as Adora scrambled to pick everything up. The muttering was back again. "Adora." She said firmly, "Drop those things and sit down."

Adora did as told, be it reluctantly. Her hands were clasped tightly in front of her. Eyes darting around the room, looking for a possible escape if needed.

Sitting down in front of Adora, Castaspella and Glimmer waited patiently. Watching her movements slowly become less rapid.

"I-I -hick- I'm- I'm sorry..." Adora looked at her hands, picking at the hangnail on her thumb. "I-I don't know w-what is w-wrong with m-me..."

Castaspella thought for a moment then said, "Well, if you can hang on for a little bit longer as you are, we are going to be in Mysticor in a few more hours."

Adora nodded and sniffled, "O-Okay... W-What are we gonna do till then?"

"We are going to find you clothing that won't set you off again." Glimmer replied, getting up, "Apparently yarn is a no go."

"I-I don't know w-why I d-did that..." Adora whispered, "I'm s-sorry."

Castaspella smiles, "It's alright, Adora. I'm not upset about it." Anymore, she thought for a second. "I should have known that the ocean air was too much for a yarn sweater."

~~~~~~~~~

"Turn left! Turn left!" Scorpia shouted as Catra sped through the trees with the skiff, "Why don't I drive? I have more experience after all."