Suna(9)

-Suna POV-

Atsumu still wasn't home yet, which meant it was just me and Osamu, which also meant we got the whole place to ourselves to do whatever we wanted.

"F-fuck Osamu..." I arched my back into his hands, grabbing the sheets and squeezing tightly. He shifted, getting in a better position, and pressing harder on all the right spots.

Osamu leaned down and bit my ear. "Gosh does this really turn you on or something?"

I pouted as I looked back at him. "Fuck off I really needed a back massage. I never get one."

He shook his head, his hands continuing to knead at my back. His hands were so careful yet rough. It felt so nice. He's amazing with his hands, I wonder if all cooks are this good.

"Can we do something else?" Osamu pouted laying flat on my back, kissing and biting at my ear. "My hands are tired."

I rolled over, tossing him off the couch and onto the floor. He glared at me from the floor for a minute before he smirked and began to stand up. My chest panicked as I scrambled to get up and jump over the couch, but he caught me before I could pulling me backward by my hips and digging his fingers into me. I burst out laughing trying my best to push away from him.

Once he finally stopped, I was panting, completely out of breath, my eyes closing as I thought about the position we're in. Me spread beneath his perfect toned body, my hands pressed firmly against his chest fighting the urge to pull him closer.

"Wanna do something special?" He asked leaning down his lips barely touching mine.

I hummed my fingers stroking across his cheek. "Oh, like what?"

"Dance together."

I laughed, than immediately stopped when I saw he was serious. He frowned a small bit at my reaction. "Or we could not..."

I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Of course we can dance." I giggled and pushed him off of me once more. This time not to hard to make sure he didn't get shoved to the floor.

I stood up offering Osamu my hand. He took it , his hand fitting perfectly over my own. He had much bigger hands than myself. I may have had an obsession with his hands. They're my favorite necklace.

Dragging him up the stairs, I led him to Atsumu room and shut the door behind us. He raised his brow at me. "Oh?" He asked, looking down at the doorknob and locking it. I gasped at him and shoved him away from it. Locked doors give the wrong impressions.

"Oh." Osamu pouted after I unlocked the door. I poked his chest. Hes so naughty all the time.

Sitting down in front of Atsumu dresser, I opened the bottom drawer looking in with a smirk. Osamu came and sat at my side. "Shit." He laughed pulling out a box of brownies. "Are these weed brownies?"

I shrugged. "I don't know silly."

I pushed around the loads of sweets and alcohol. Atsumu had a bit of a problem. He keeps secret stashes everywhere, even at work and in his car. It helps him deal with his anxiety and stuff. He's been struggling with it for years now, he still won't tell me  why he's upset. I mean obviously something happened. I wonder if he's told Osamu?

In the corner of the drawer, there was a Bluetooth speaker. I pulled it out and plugged it into the wall next to the dresser. Osamu preoccupied himself with digging through Atsumu stash. "My kids would die for this stuff."

I snapped my head to him. "Your kids?"

"Oh.." he looked up at me with a hum. "The kids I teach."

I smiled at him before looking down at my phone to connect my Bluetooth. How silly of me to feel jealous there for a split second. If he had a real kid of his own I would've totally already known.

After connecting my music and turning it up, I dramatically turned to Osamu to sing the lyric. "The mirrors image, tells me it's home time." I crawled towards him. He turned to me with a smirk, spreading his legs for me to crawl into them.

"But I'm not finished," I whispered pressing my hand into his thigh, my other one still pressed on the floor. "Cause you're not by my side."

I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him close, moving my lips against his. "And as I arrived I thought I saw you leaving, carrying your shoes."

"Decided that once again I was just dreaming, of bumping into you."

Osamu leaned forward trying to kiss me, but I pushed him away and rolled off of him, laying flat on the floor. "Now it's three in the morning," I touched my own body knowing Osamu was watching me. "And I'm trying to change your mind."

"Left you multiple miscalls." I put two of my fingers in my mouth lightly sucking on them. "And to my message you reply."

Osamu pulled my hands out of my mouth and kissed me instantly.

Why'd you only call me when you're high?

He continued kissing me, barely giving me time to breath. I tried to push myself up to meet him, but he pushed down meeting me there instead. I whimpered, eagerly pulling him down. His hand slowly moved up my shirt, tracing my skin to the beat of the song.

Just as I wanted to bring my legs up around his waist, Atsumu face popped into my mind. Fuck, this is his room. We can't do this.

I pulled away, panting against his lips. "H-hey, what if we get caught?"

Osamu kissed me once more before moving down to my neck. I gasped and leaned my head up, unselfconsciously grinding my hips to feel some kinda friction with him.

The song ended and a new one started playing. But I could barely focus on the music. Osamu's hands where on my thighs, basically clawing at my jeans. He wanted, no needed, to be underneath them. His mouth was sucking and biting at my neck, occasionally going up to my ear giving me shivers in all the right places. His hip softly grinding down on my own, teasing me.

Fuck... I need to get ahold of myself. This is Atsumu room. "O-Osamu... please." I begged, for what? What the fuck am I begging for? For him to move? No.. definitely not. My whole body wanted him, for once my heart and my head where focused on one thing. Osamu Miya.

"Please what bunny?"

I zipped my lips into a tight line, keeping all my moans in. His lips jumped from my neck to my stomach. I threw my arm over my eyes, my other other hand searching for Osamu's hair. He laughed, it was so low and his hot breath went straight to below my pants. Fuck.

"You want me to take care of you?" He asked.

I let out a long sigh and pulled my arm away from my eyes to check my watch. It's only 8 o'clock. Atsumu hopefully won't be home anytime soon.

I pulled Osamu hair till he was over me, his face close to mine. "Lock the door. And I'm- I don't wanna..."

He chuckled. " I know bunny. It's still not time yet. Stop thinking such naughty things." He kissed my forehead before standing up to lock the door. I know we could easily just go to his room, but my body is entranced with the thrill of being caught, so much so that I don't want to get up. I covered my face, impatiently waiting for Osamu's return.

Ahhhh, hi.

IM SO SORRY that I haven't updated recently

I'm actually going to probably take a break until after Christmas I hope you enjoy this chapter!

I'll see you soon!

Also, I dare you guys to sing, "why'd you only call me when you're high" in the comments. Someone start it 😏