02. The Rude Ceo✓

[ A/N ]

» I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday
because yesterday was my birthday! and I'm so busy hehe.

» Hope you will like this chapter!

- Author J

____________

Another day of working at the company Yoongi was now walking towards his boss office struggling to carry a heavy box. He arrived at his boss office he was about to open the door but someone already beat him to do it.

The person push Yoongi causing him to release his hold on the box and fall on his bum. Yoongi winced palming his aching bum he looked up and then glare when he saw the person he really hates. Lee Hyerin.

She took out a red lipstick from her pouch and applied it in her lips then put it back to her pouch.

She smirked down at Yoongi then confidently flip her hair entering his boss office he watched the girl walked confidently.

Meet Lee Hyerin a beautiful girl who born from a wealthy family. She is a famous model. Don't let her looks fool you because behind that pretty face of her she's really a devil.

To be honest Yoongi thought too that the girl is pretty just her personality and attitude is the only problem.

Lee Hyerin a girl who is really like his boss and she's really obsessed to him! She hate it when someone got close to Jungkook but she really hate the most is Yoongi.

Both of their parents know each other  when Hyerin first saw Jungkook she immediately liked him and wanted him to be hers. She transferred to where Jungkook school is. She always following Jungkook whenever he go.

Why does she always pushing herself to the person who doesn't even liked her and showed interest in her?

"I wish I can pulled her hair argh!
I hate her!".

Yoongi said to himself then gasped as he remembered the box he was carrying earlier he turned his head and release a relief sigh seeing the box still in good condition.

Inside the office.

The CEO Jungkook was scrolling through his phone reading some news about their successful company.

"Jungkook-oppa~".

Jungkook groaned in annoyance hearing that ugly voice. He looked up and blankly stared at the girl who walked inside his office walking closer to him swaying her hips. She sat on the chair and leaned closer making Jungkook sighed in irritation.

"The fúck are you doing here again?". Jungkook said making the girl pouted her lips.

"Aw, don't to be like that I know you like it when I visit you". She snickered.

He rolled his eyes and stood up from his chair fixing his suit then walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?".

"To my meeting of course".

"Can I come?". She said as she make puppy eyes but to Jungkook she looked like a tarsier.

"Fúck no". Jungkook said and opened the door then his eyebrows furrowed when he saw someone sitting on the floor. He got confused when that person is his secretary. Why his secretary sitting on the floor?

"Secretary Min". Jungkook said and watched his secretary immediately stood up and face him.

When Yoongi heard that voice he immediately stood up and picked up the box he fixed his glasses first before turning around to faced his boss.

"Yes Mr. Jeon?". Yoongi said his cheeks reddening got embarrassed knowing his boss caught him sitting on the floor.

"What are you doing on the floor?". Jungkook asked his secretary. Yoongi was about to answer his boss and say Hyerin pushed him hard that cause him to fell on his bum but he stopped when he noticed the girl behind his boss shoot him a glare.

"Oh um, i-i trip? yeah I tripped!
clumsy me! sorry Mr. Jeon". Yoongi stuttered he apologized then bowed.
Jungkook stared at his secretary making the smaller male blushed feeling his boss staring at him.

He looked up and his right! Jungkook was staring at him he stared back liking his boss calm face and Hyerin being extra she cleared her throat getting annoyed. Jungkook blinked and looked at the box his secretary holding he cleared his throat and says.

"Put that box on my table I'm getting late on my meeting". He said and his secretary nod. His boss walked passed right him then someone bumped on his shoulder he turned his head and glared at the girl who is already glaring at him.

"I'm watching you". She said and followed his boss.

"I'm watching you". Yoongi mimicked her he rolled his eyes and entered his boss office putting the box neatly on his boss table.

_______________

[ A/N ]

- Unedited

» Thoughts about this new chapter? Is it good? boring? confusing?

» Do you liked this new chapter or the old chapter is better?

That's all for this chapter I hope you liked it!

Bye see you at the next chapter 👋

- Author J