10

Logan

I'm getting weaker as time goes on, I feel my whole body shutting down and I don't know if I have much time left.  I kept running up to Miles but he kept disappearing or just getting further away when I walked up to him. 

"Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?" I started to get angry at Kace.  He just sat there smiling and sipping on his drink.

"You said just a few hours.  It's been 3 hours."  I don't see the problem with that.  It's not that long.  I bet I am still going to be in pain when I wake up, but I just looked at Kace.  He looked evil, but like he was laying about something. 

"Yeah and now I want to go home." I said.  Kace kept his smile on his face.  I stood up on my feet and I was back at the beach.

"We gave you the choice but it's getting dark out.  Times running out for you." I felt my heart stopped.  I did have a choice but I am losing it.  I stared to freak out.  "Better find away to get Miles because in about 2 minutes, you are-"

"You asshole." I cut him off.  I looked at Kace with now a look on his face like he won.  But I didn't worry about that, I felt Miles present again.  I looked at where I always see him and he is there. 

I started running up to the dock and kept running and running.  I didn't stop until he turn around and looked at me.  It was so dark right now that I couldn't even see his face anymore.  But I know it's him.

"Don't leave-" he started to disappear slowly.  I panicked.  I can't spend another minute here.  I am dying and I need to make sure that everyone is ok.  I wanna be with Miles, I want to show him off at all my meetings that I really don't care about anymore.  All I want to Miles.

Miles
2 days left

I looked at Logan, my heart stopped.  I just heard something come from Logan and I don't know if it's because I really just want him to wake up or he actually did.  I ran back to him and held onto his hand. 

"Logan! It's me Miles.  Can you hear me?" I asked.  I waited a few minutes but when nothing came out, I started to lose hope.  "Baby...I need you to wake up, if not for me than for everyone else." I waited a few more minutes. 

But as I let go of him another nice comes out of him, I saw his chest beginning to rise and fall, I called the nurse and waited for him to come.

"What's going on?" Nurse asked.

"I think I see his chest rising by itself and I also heard something come out." I told him, the nurse looked at me like I was crazy but I just looked at Logan that laid helplessly on the hospital bed.  I held on to his hand.

"I will call the doctor.  It could be a sign that he is about to wake up and there is more brain activity growing." He started doing his blood pressure.  Maybe this will make Cassy wait a little longer if it's what the nurse says. 

"Ok, thank you" I said.  I waited there.  I could call everyone to say what is happening but if it's nothing, I don't want to get up their hopes.  When I waited, I kept looking at his chest.  I used to sleep on his chest and heart his heartbeat.  Now the only reason it is beating is because of the toub done his throat.

"Miles, may I come in?" I jumped and notice that his doctor came in.  Doctor Sirin.

"Yes." Dr.Sirin smiled and went over to Logan.  He did something that I could tell you why he did it.  He was playing with his hands and open his eyes shining a light into them. Times like this I can see his eyes, his dark brown eyes that I just want to see when he is awake.  "His pupils are delighting.  You said he said something?"

"Well he didn't really say something he just...let out a noise I guess." I looked at Logan again and smiled a little. 

"And he is breathing on his own.  His puls is getting back to normal, his body is getting warmer." Now that the doctor is saying this, I am noticing that he looks like he is just sleeping now but in a really bad dream.

"Should I call his parents?" I asked. 

"Yes.  I am going to order another test and see what is going on."

"Is he getting better you think?"

"He definitely has a chace.  Usually when this happens they wake up in about 2-3 days."

"But we are going to take the tube out in 2 days."

"Logan might wake up.  His body might not feel the need to wake up because of the air-tube.  We can talk about taking it out sooner."

I can't believe this is happening.