Chapter 5

I eventually decided to watch something. I get wrapped up in some stupid judge show. I had originally decided on this because it was either this or some station with little animated beings. Then the judge shows ends. I flip until I find this Japanese cartoon. 

'Naruto. Hm. That is a strange name.'

I end up doing nothing else but watching this thing I find out is called "Anime". 

'I think I found something interesting.' 

"Zander? You here?" Bella calls as she and Edward walk in.

"I'm here," I say not pulling my gaze away from the TV. 

"What are you watching?" Bella asks as she comes over.

"Oh god help us all. He's discovered anime." Edward groans.

"Shut up." I hiss at him. "This is more interesting than life, Eddie boy."

"Edward. Bella, I'm going to wait in the car." He says then he leaves.

"This is so cool." I say and Bella chuckles.

"I take it you don't watch much tv?" She asks while sitting next to me. I look her in the eyes.

"It is not a luxury that I can normally afford." I feel my eyes start to shift and I look back at the TV. 

I clear my throat. 'Dry?'

"We should go. Alice and Jasper should be here by now." Bella says as she turns off the tv.

"Hey. Wait. I wanna see what happens." I say and she laughs. I sigh then get up to follow her outside. 

"Anime, huh?" Emmett asks. "I would not have called that." 

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a nerd to stuff in a locker?" I snip. He looks surprised.  

"Wow. Stereotyping. Accurate." He says and Rosalie smiles as she rubs his back.

"Not that hard, blockhead." I say as I look at Jasper annoyed. "Are they all coming?"

"Sorry. I couldn't stop them." He apologizes and I feel like he isn't really.

"I told you this morning. We all want to get to know you." Edward says and I sigh. 

"Fine. I'm not driving though and no Emmett you cannot touch the bike." I growl as he looks at my baby.

'Yeah that's right it is mine. My baby. Anyone touches her again death. And murder.'

I get into the car with Alice and Jasper. I feel the most comfortable with them.

"Don't let Emmett get to you." Jasper says and I look at him. "He just doesn't understand the.... attraction." 

"You watch Anime?" I ask him and he nods.

"Jazzy and I are going to a convention soon. You can come with us." Alice says and I nod.

"Ok." I say and I look out the window as the world zips by. I really like these two. If I would make relationships with anyone of the coven it would be these two. After a while we arrive at a large structure that smells like vomit, over powering perfumes, hair dye, sanitizer, and depression. 

"I thought work camps were unlawful." I say and Jasper laughs loudly. 

"It's called a mall. There are a lot of different stores here. We really need to teach you things. Ok lesson one. Let's get something done with that awful mop of hair you have." Alice says and Rosalie and Bella come over.

"Yeah something needs to be done about it. Let's take him to, Stefan. He would love a new canvas." Rosalie says and the next thing I know I am dragged into some smelly bright room and sat in a chair.