𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴡᴡᴡ!! ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇɢᴜᴍɪ ɪꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ꜱʟᴏᴡᴡᴡᴡ. ᴀᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ꜱʟᴏᴡ ᴛᴏᴏ. ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ, ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ, ɪ ʀᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

You followed Gojou around the dark corridor, and the little journey towards your direction was never quiet because of your constant chatter

You followed Gojou around the dark corridor, and the little journey towards your direction was never quiet because of your constant chatter. To Gojou, it was amusing to see how cheerful you are, and he wonder what would happen if you were to be placed around his serious student.

"Senpai, what is Shoko-san like?"

Gojou think for a while before answering. "She's a gloomy woman. So don't be like her."

You rolled your eyes, and eventually the two of you came into a halt. Gojou opened the door after knocking twice, not even waiting for a response.

"Oh, it's empty?" Gojou walked inside, ushering you to follow him, which you did. Now both of you was inside this seemingly empty clinic. Then, you saw something-but you knew it's someone- laying in the metal bed, covered by white cloth.

You tilted your head, "Are those... Dead bodies?"

"Hmm." Gojou wonderingly hummed, walking towards tye direction your eyes are looking. Without any regard or something, you watched how your senior just casually pulled down the white cloth that covering the body, revealing a disgusting sight.

"F*ck!"

You immediately turn around, closing your eyes and covering them at the same time.

What's underneath is a human's mutilated body, and it's face was unrecognizable you can't even tell if it's human or not.

The air started to become putrid, and you hurriedly begged your senior to cover the corpse, which Gojou obeyed after seeing your shaken form.

"This is a common sight for shamans." Gojou calmly said, watching how you tightly held into your mouth. Obviously, you were trying not to vomit.

"But I'm not yet a shaman!" You complained. You just stayed at your position, facing the wall with your forehead resting on the wall and your body shaking in disgust and fear.

Gojou didn't say anything, and waited for you to calm down.

When you do though, a woman dressed with a lab coat comes in.

"What are you doing here?"

Gojou looked up and grinned, waving his hand lazily. "Yo! I came to introduce my new student." He says, motioning towards you. You awkward waved your hand to silently say 'hello' when the woman turned to your direction.

Basing on her serious face and bored like expression, you concluded that this woman must be the doctor of Tokyo Metropolitan Cursed Technical College. She stared at you, before her gaze falls into your shoulder.

"You're hurt." She mumbled, before turning to Gojou. "What's with her?"

You furrowed your eyebrow in confusion once you heard her question. What's that supposed to mean?

You tilted your head and watched how Gojou stood up and walked towards you, pushing you forward towards Shoka-san.

"I've discovered that her Jujutsu Technique seems to be have some similarities with yours, so I decided to introduce her to you." Gojou stated, causing you to blink and look away when Shoko stared at you with wide eyes.

Your Jujutsu Technique is also a reverse cursed technique- but all more complicated than Shoko's ability to heal people used a reversal cursed.

"So she could heal?" Shoko looked at your shoulder and frown, " and it seems like she can't used it to herself?"

"I can." You just answered before Gojou could, and Shoko stared at you questioningly.

She asked why you bother going into her if you could heal yourself, and you frowned. Gojou decided to answer for you, and he energetically did so.

"She just recently learned about curses and she can't control her jujutsu technique. Also, I wanted you to give her some guidance if possible."

Shoko looked at the two of you, and frowned.

"I see..."

___

"Gojou-Senpai, please tell me you aren't planning to pursue the Tokyo tour plan."

You walked side by side with your white haired senior, with both of your hands pushed inside the pocket of your jacket. You were tired, and you don't even know why you have to be so busy these past few days and usually, you'll just stay inside the comfort of your bed and chill around.

You let out a sigh of self-sympathy.

"As a nice person, I decided to let you sleep. Tommorow, though, you'll have to go shopping for your daily necessities. You can't go living like that with just a three set of clothing." Gojou says as he opened the door of the exit.

You walked out after him, clicking your tongue at his previous words. Then, you remembered about something important.

"What about my uniform?"

"I've already given the request, I don't know when you'll get it, though." Then, he turned to you seriously and pointed. "That's why shopping is a must!"

You scoffed, "Just why are you so into this topic anyway?!"

"I'm a nice person, you see?..." A sneer escape your lips at his words, which he ignored as he continued. "So I have to make sure that my student is comfortable. Besides, the principal have already given the order that, you, (L/n) (Y/n), are to protected at all cost."

"Oh shut it!" You scowled as the both of you started walking again. "Why do I need to be treated like a damsel in distress?"

"Because you are!" You felt your eye twitched at his words.

The bastard even have the audacity to show his wide chaotic grin at you as he snapped his finger. "So now we have to find you a knight!"

You groan, feeling way more exhausted than before. You felt like instead of feeling safe, Gojou's words have a different effect.

"Senpai, could you quit such childish shit and just explain to me what's really the deal?"

Gojou momentarily paused before he shrug. At first, you thought that he wouldn't answer you. But before you could open your mouth and complain, he spoke.

"This matter is really complicated. You could say that, you're some kind of elixir for the curses."

"E... Elixir?" You falter. There's suddenly a lump in your throat as you look up at your senior in fear. "What does that mean?"

Gojou frowned, "Like I said, it's complicated. But know that from here on out, there would be countless of curses that would try to reach out to you and eat you alive."

"Eat me alive?!"

Gojou sigh and messes your hair, before he smiled at you in reassurance. However, that doesn't really give you any comfort.

"Don't worry! That's why we're here, right? Now off we go! I'll show you to your dorm!"

--Ending of Chapter 02--
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀