Chapter 5 : Treats

Third P. O. V
When Gabriel woke up, he went straight to the kitchen which is for his opinion too big for the girls. It's like a kitchen for a 5 star restaurant in a house.

Gabriel's P. O. V

"Well I guess I should cook some breakfast". As I walk to the kitchen I noticed that someone is already there cooking, it was Kai'sa.

"Well your up early" I told her.
"Im always the first one to woke up among all us four" she replied " Want some treats?" she asked me with a smile.

"Sure! What do you got?" I asked with slight excitement. This is the first Time I'll taste homecooking from another girl. Yeah I'm that low for being happy with the little things hahaha.

" I made cookies and some pancakes for the girls, I guess I'll just cook another batch just for you" She replied and smiled at me. (Oh God she looks so good, if I'm gonna be her boyfriend ill be happy) I thought. "Aww thanks kai'sa" I replied.

After 30 minutes of watching her bake, she finally finished and served the food. "So you and Kali? You guys are real childhood friends?" she asked.

" yeah, we met in our local elementary school, she was so wild and annoying but she is so fun to be with and she is always there when you need help" I replied. "Hahaha Well I guess she hasn't changed since you guys separated" she said with a smile on her face. " I guess so, she is still that wild and annoying brat that I cared for so many years ago" I replied with a sad smile.

Kai'sa noticed this sadness so she puts her hand on your shoulder. " I know it was hard for you to lose a friend at the time but don't blame yourself, besides you guys met again right?, be happy" she replied and gave me a pat at my back.

"Yeah your right" I replied. "after this we ate our breakfast and even though it was just a cookie and pancakes it tasted so good that I wanted another batch but I didn't show it.

Kai'sa left me in the kitchen, she told me she was going to do some jogging. 10 minutes later somebody finally woke up, it was Evelynn." Goodmorning" I greeted her. " Oh goodmorning, umm did kai'sa made breakfast?" she asked.

" Yes she made some cookies and pancakes" I replied. For some reason she was sad. I don't get it tho, her cookies and pancakes are good. " ughh again?, do you cook?, I know she makes good cookies and pancakes but today I just want something different". Luckily for her I do cook. " Yeah I do some cooking, what do you want?" I asked her.

"I want something good and looks expensive for my breakfast" she said.
"Do you like a heavy meal for breakfast or easy to eat like pancakes" I asked again. " I want something heavy for breakfast" she replied. " Ok then ill start now" for me cooking in this kitchen is like being on a playground. All the ingredients that I needed are in here.

I decided to cook a Fillet steak with gremolata. Pretty basic dish that I know and I think she would like this. As I was cooking i felt someone go downstairs and I think it was ahri as I heard her voice. "eve where is bokkie?". "she went for a jog" Evelynn replied.

Ahri finally noticed the aroma of what you are cooking and she was so delighted by just smelling the steak from a far. "Oh my god what is that smell, its smells so good" she said.

"Well you have to wait and see" I replied. 15 mins later I finally finished the steak and served it to evelynn.
"Bon appetite". When Evelynn took a bite I swear me and Ahri saw her shed a tear. A fucking tear I tell you.
"Wow eve it's that good" Ahri finally asked the question. "Yes it's that good and pls give me peace and quite, I'm trying to really enjoy it" she replied still having the tear in her eye.

"Can you make something for me to??" Ahri asked me while smiling. " Sure why not, what do you want?" I asked her. " I really want something sweet for breakfast, but I just want to have that perfectly balanced of sweetness" she said. " Ok,ill be starting now" I replied.

So I made a Baked Raspberry and lemon cheeseckae for ahri. Well not just for Ahri, I made it big so everyone can get a slice. I hope they like it.

"Here you go Ahri, One delightful Dessert" . I said while giving her a smile. When she took a bite she almost jumped for joy because of how good it is. " Holy shit this is so good, I want more" she said. "You haven't finished the slice yet hahaha" I said while laughing. Suddenly Eve asked if she could also get a slice, so gave her one slice.

Ahri's P. O. V

"This guy is so good, he's boyfriend material, well not just boyfriend material, he is HUSBAND MATERIAL." Ahri Thought

Evelyn's P. O. V

"This guy can cook, I wish we could hire him as a cook and also watch him do some songs" Evelynn thought.

Gabriel's P. O. V

10 mins later Akali finally arrived in the kitchen. "Hey Gabriel your still here? I thought you have school?" Akali said. When she said that I panicked internally but kept my cool. "Oh yeah I forgot, what time is it?"
"umm 8am" she replied. I was shocked and can't really keep my cool anymore, so I panicked.

"Fuck Im gonna be late, Akali can I borrow your Shower? I need to take a shower immediately" I asked her.

"Go for it dude" she replied.

So I rushed to her room to get prepared.

Akali's P. O. V
As I saw a man panicking while heading to my room, I headed to sit with my sisters to also eat some breakfast.

"Hey Guys what are you eating?" I asked them.

"I'm having cheesecake while Evelynn is having a steak" Ahri replied.

Wait they are having cheesecake and steak for breakfast????? I never thought kai'sa can do this at all.

"Wow I guess kai'sa took her cooking skills to the next level" I said. " Well actually Gabriel made all of this because kaisa was out and I just wanted to have something different for breakfast" Evelynn said.

Never thought he could cook.
I was going to taste the cake when someone barge in the kitchen to say goodbye while HALF NAKED... THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM.

"Guys I need to go" Gabriel said.
"DUDE PUT SOME FUCKING TSHIRT OR SOMETHING GOOD LORD" I replied.

"SHIT I'M SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I'M HALF NAKED SORRY, I REALLY AM IN A HURRY SO GOODBYE SEE YOU GUYS SOON" He said while rushing to door.

"Hmm He is good at cooking, Very talented at singing and he has a ripped body, me likey" Evelynn said.

"Don't you even think about it" I suddenly replied to her.
"Oohhh someone is getting Jealous"evelynn replied while giving Akali a devilish smirk.
" J-just shut up" I replied while being being embarrassed at myself.

WELL THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER. FINALLY GOT TO WRITE A CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS, I'M SO BUSY DOING SCHOOL WORK AND NEXT WEEK WILL BE HAVING OUR FINALS SO WISH ME LUCK HAHAHA HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER.