This Is What I Do

Augusta

"Aug man wake up"

"What nigha, don't you see I'm trynna sleep?"

I smacked my lips and kicked his bed.

"Wake up nigha. And yes I do see you sleep."

He jumped up mumbling.

"You petty as hell Aug bro. I swea'."

"So Nigha. Your long sleeps are over"

I joked.

"See Aug you don't know shit. Dealers take long blinks. Y'all strippers, have beauty naps"

He laughed, so I joined. We sounded alike when we laughed. It was weird as most would say. I dapped Aug up before leaving his room. Then walking down the hallway to my room. I checked my clock and saw I was 5 mins late.

"Shit."

I quickly got into the shower. Bubbles will probably let me slide. Her ass want Aug and me. When I finally got my stuff on, I jogged down the hall with my duffle bag and phone in my hands. Then knocked on Aug's door.

"Waddup. I'm about to head out too"

"Ight bro, see when I see you"

I dapped him and ran to my car. We came up a long way in only a year. I through my bag in the trunk and started my car.

When I finally got to the club I work at. It was packed with cars, meaning they we're coming to see me and rival. Rival is like a bro to me. We both got in at this age. Even though he's a few days older then me. I grabbed my bag and walked through the back door. I quickly walked to my dressing room trying to avoid Bubbles. I closed my door, turned the light on and turned around. There she was playing with my clothes.

"So you think you gone come late?"

"Man bubbles chill the fuck out"

"Look I'll tell you this. Be late again and you'll be fired"

I smacked my lips.

"Shut the fuck up with that shit. You ain't and you won't fire me because you want this dick"

I said looking her up and down. She ain't ugly, she cute and thick as hell. But I chose not to have relations in my work place.

"Ding ding ding. Correct now take yo ass out there and dance"

She kissed my cheek and walked out the room closing the door behind her.

"I can't stand her ass"

I mumbled. I put my gear on then walked behind the stage. Rival stood next to me and nodded. I nodded back.

'Now What Everybody's Been Waiting For. Rival And Titan!' I heard Chris say. We started walking out. This is Titan on this stage not Augusta.

August

After Aug left I grabbed my phone and walked out the house locking it up.

"Stanley I want you to lock the gate at man"

"Ight fam"

I started my car, before I could turn out of my driveway there Tyler ass was.

"Get the fuck out of the way Ty"

"Please just listen August"

"What man"

"I'm pregnant, and I only-"

I honked my horn not wanting to listen to her. She is a hoe, anybody could be the daddy. She just want my money. I got out my car.

"Get yo broke ass out the way hoe"

"Aug-"

My hand had a grasp around her neck.

"I told yo ass to get out the way. So that's what I fucking meant"

I softly pushed her to the side. Then got back in my car. These bitches, I swear.