21 || Justin

I'm so happy I'm Selena's partner for the project. It's a perfect time to make a move. I really want her to be mine. She's perfect and I think I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with her everyday.

I walked into the lunch room and there stood a beautiful girl with long brown hair in front of me.

She had a sad look/angry on her face.

"Hey Sel, what's wrong?" I said worried.

She turned her towards me and gave me a small smile, but deep down, I know it's not real or genuine.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm just tired."

I looked at her eyes studying her. I know she is lying, but if I brought up her lying nothing would be good. I don't want to loose her.

"Come on," I grabbed her hand and headed for the lunch line.

"W-what are you doing?" She said with a confused look on her face.

"What does it look like? We're getting lunch" I said.

"I-I don't know." She stumbled. I grabbed her hand.

"Please? You have to eat." I begged her. She slowly nodded and we went up to the lunch line.

Once we got ur lunch we went to a empty lunch table. I started eat my lunch.

Once I was done, I look over at Selena and she didn't eat a single bite out of her food. Probably a bite or two.

I frowned at her. "Why haven't you eaten?"

"I-i'm not that hungry." She looked down at her shoes.

I grabbed her chin and lifted it up making her look into my eyes.

"Please for me?"

She nodded slowly and took a small bite and started to chew.

I know she is hiding something from me.. and I need to find out tonight.

Once the bell rang indicating that school is over, I went to my locker and grabbed my things as fast as I can. Once I got my stuff, I closed my locker. There I was Jessica.

I sighed in exasperation. "What do you want Jessica."

She bit her lip. "Hey Justy." She put her hand on my chest and started to come close to me.

"How about you come to my house and we have a little... fun?" She fluttered her eyes.

I slightly rolled my eyes and pushed her lightly away from me.

"Sorry, but i'm not interested. I need to go." I was about to turn around but she grabbed my arm, digging her nails in my arm.

"Oh come on. I know you want to."

"I really need to go."

"Is it because of that Selena girl? She doesn't deserve you!" Anger started to well up inside me.

"What makes you think you deserve anyone? Selena is a great girl and she is way better than you!" I yelled slightly.

She looked taken aback. She huffed and walked away.

I started to run go to straight to Selena's locker, hoping she is still there. Once I reached her locker, there stood a beautiful girl with long wavy hair in front of me.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned around and gave me a small smile.

"What's up Jay?" I smiled slightly at the nickname she gave me.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house and start the project." She frowned slightly but gave me a small smile and nodded her head.

"Great! Come on, lets go." I grabbed her hand and walked out of the school.