[ 31 ]

Lando paced nervously outside her hotel room, the nerves inside his body were nothing like the anxiety he ever felt before. He could feel his hands trembling and his heart leaping about five times per second. He got ready for like the fifth time to knock on her door but he couldn't find the courage to do it. Lando shook his head and paced back and forth in the hotel hallway once again, trying to collect himself before he sees her.

He already was five minutes late, and he knew well how much Taylor hated people for being remotely late.

But he just couldn't bring himself to do it. It was Taylor for God's sake, the only ever girl he felt truly comfortable with, yet he just couldn't. Lando contemplated the idea of running back to his own hotel and take a quick shower once again because truthfully, he was sweating like a pig.

"You know—" Taylor suddenly opened the door, starling Lando which he looked like a deer in headlights, "I've been watching you pacing for the past ten minutes"

Taylor couldn't help snickering behind the door when she heard Lando walking towards her door. She had been getting ready for the past two hours and just for precaution she sat down next to the door thirty minutes before the time he would come pick her up, just for funzies (note the sarcasm). She was terrified, and even though she had gone out with Lando plenty of times before, this one felt way different. But watching him be as nervous as her made mind calm down a little from all the anxiety she was getting.

Lando stared at her, how was it possible for her to be even more beautiful than the last time he saw her. Each time, he could pick up a new thing he loved from her.

He has never felt more self conscious than right now, but he had to push it aside and instead laughed with her, "sorry, I'm just nervous"

Taylor suppressed the aw trying to leave her throat, yet her eyes betrayed her; adoration was written all over her eyes and face. "So am I" she giggled before grabbing her purse and closing the door of her room. She walked up to him and placed a soft kiss on his cheek, still not comfortable with so much affection, after all Lando is the first ever guy to actually show his love towards her.

She couldn't help but smile brighter when she saw his blushing cheeks. Taylor loved how shy he seemed to be regarding anything relationship related.

Lando quickly scanned her figure to notice she was wearing a beautiful yellow dress that stood out in her current tanned skin and her green eyes looked brighter than ever, "you look gorgeous" he dreamily said as he stared awestruck at her. Taylor only awkwardly thanked him while she felt her face grow unnecessary warm.

Lando somehow managed to rent a yacht after plenty of companies told him all the boats were already taken. He never thought planning a date in Abu Dhabi would be harder than the one in Monaco.

So far it was all good, it was just a matter of time before they would both felt comfortable around each other. They spoke about everything and anything while they had a nice dinner at the yacht.

Taylor appreciated the gesture from him, yet she didn't like all the extravagant things he did for her. Any nice restaurant would of been good or even just going to watch a movie would do. She of course didn't have the guts to tell him this, and even felt bad for all the money he spent on her by just this few hours they have been together.

Call her lame but her form of repaying to him was by inviting him for an ice cream, it was the least she could do after he refused to accept anything from her. They left the harbor hand in hand and walked towards the nearest ice cream shop. It was located in a street full of fancy restaurants or clubs, where no cars were allowed around and only people walking around.