The Beast Of Bray Road

The Beast of Bray Road was one of the first cryptids I had ever heard of I was about 5 or 6 when my dad showed me an episode of Monsters and Mysteries in America. This episode terrified me but for some reason I couldn't stop watching. I began an obsession with cyptids so I dedicate this one to my Dad because if he hadn't shown me that episode you probably wouldn't be reading this right now.

The Beast of Bray Road is a werewolf type creature that has terrorized the community of Elkhorn Wisconsin since 1936. The first known sighting was in 1936 and some sightings have been reported as early as July of this year when a man claimed he saw The Beast of Bray Road in Lyons. The beast became more popular in the early 90s when Linda Godfrey wrote a story for the local newspaper titled "Tracking down The Beast of Bray Road". In this paper she interviewed people who witnessed the beast she also drew one of the first pictures of the beast.

Most people claim to see the beast squatting down while eating road kill. The creature usually runs on all fours but he can also stand up on his hind legs. The creature hasn't been known to hurt anybody but some claim otherwise.

 The creature hasn't been known to hurt anybody but some claim otherwise

Linda godfreys drawing of the beast