Part 1

Arnav Singh Raizada, a handsome hunk with a golden heart. He achieved in becoming one of the famous singers in India. He resembles his mother in every sense, right from his physical features, his characters and knowledge. He didn’t know how his mother’s voice would be or her care. All he knew was that his mother was the most kind hearted person in the world. He knew from his father. His father would support him all the time. He was brought up by his father. When he got to know that his parents had love marriage, he too wished the same and is still waiting for her. He is totally against arrange marriage. He has a bad habit of smoking which his family is unaware.

Arvind Singh Raizada, Arnav’s father was a rude person. His rudeness reduced as his age increases. He loves his wife the most but the love for his son is not less than that. He is still waiting for her to talk to him. He is retired and takes care of his house along with his servant Hari Prakash. He is worried for his son; he wants him to get married as he is ageing.
Ratna Singh Raizada, lovely wife of Arvind Singh Raizada, wanted to get rid of the sickness. She has been paralysed right from Arnav’s age of 3. Currently, she is given the best treatment. She is showing drastic improvement which made her husband and his son happier than ever. Her thoughts are behind only his i.e. she wanted to show the love of the mother to his son.
Lavanya Singh Raizada lives with them. Her father and her mother left the world at her very small age. Arvind takes care of her like his own. Lavanya is Arvind’s  brother’s daughter.

Kushi Gupta, a modern girl who values the culture from her heart. She has completed her studies. A big talkative and bubbly girl. She has her own policies. She wants to spend all her life on her OWN. Her father, Shashi Gupta, a renowned person who owns Gupta Advertising Agency, wants her to work but she doesn’t want to work. She is afraid of height and darkness. She just hates one thing, the scars on her body. Luckily, the scars on the face and hands disappeared with time. Her body was badly wounded by an accident where she lost her mother too.

How Kushi and Arnav will meet? Will their path to love will be easy? Destiny is going to be the cupid in their life. How will destiny make them come near?
***SMASH THE VOTE BUTTON***

To be continued…
--------------------------------------------------------
DATED: 20-12-2020
Yours,
Lily.