Part 2

Arnav Singh Raizada felt that he is the happiest person on the earth. Why not! The doctors said that his mother will get back to normal as soon as possible at least within three months. The specialities were not available at that time but they did many ayurvedic treatments those days and somehow his mother Ratna Singh Raizada was improving slowly but now faster. So, he decided to go for a ride on his own.

Arnav: Aman, cancel all the meetings today and postponed it tomorrow.

Aman: Ok, ASR. What did the doctor say? You seem happy.

Arnav: Of course, I will get my mom back.

Aman: Really? I am happy for you ASR.

Arnav: Can you not be so formal?

Aman: Thank you, ASR. It’s my job.

Arnav couldn’t get why is Aman is always so strict towards his job. Arnav is not a rigid person afterall!
After the call, he went to roam around the city. He wanted to get some peace and he drove his car to the city outskirts. He stopped his car in some peaceful environment.

Arnav was thinking about his parents. He couldn’t remember his mother when she was all fine as he was only three at that time. He is thinking about his future.

Arnav: How many days should I wait for you my love?
He spoke to himself.
Arnav (shouted): Come soon, my love.
He shouted with extreme happiness. One could find how happy he is hearing him.

In the mean while…
Kushi: Papa, please. I just completed my studies.

Shashi: That was two years ago and still you didn’t feel bored to just sit without any work?

Kushi gave out a sheepish smile.

Kushi: Papa, do you want your daughter to be a princess or a worker.

Shashi: I want the princess not to be lazy.

Kushi: Papa, who said I am lazy. See, I woke up soon today.

Shashi: That’s because you are going for a trip

Kushi: Enough Papa, devi maiyya is waiting for me.

Shashi: Lazy but cultured. You pray and you follow customs but you don’t work.

Kushi: Why? Lazy people shouldn’t worship?

Shashi: Fine, you go and get ready. I can’t have another argument.

Kushi got ready in a few minutes and was waiting for her friends. Kushi got into the car and the car took off.

Kushi: Hey, girls.

Preeto: Hey Kushi, ready for your dare?

Kushi: What dare? Oh! You guys started the game before I come

Reena: yes, Kush

Kushi: Okay so, what’s my dare?

Meena: Wait, Kushi. Reena you are yet to complete your dare. Don’t try to escape.

Reena: I don’t. I am not a coward like you.

The twins fought for so long.
Roshni: Girls, stop your fight. I am not able to concentrate on the road.

Kushi: Rosh, where are we going?

After sometime, they stopped in a place. It was the same place where Arnav was there. That’s when the girls heard his echo. As it was mountainous region, his words were echoing.
They heard: Come soon, my love.

The girls giggled hearing him but Arnav didn’t see them.

Preeto: So, Kushi. Here is your dare. Just go there and peep.