ii. "You did what?!"

author's note: not much texting this chapter, trying to get a feel for y/n.

-----

IT WAS too loud. The sound of their alarm going off urged them to get out of their bed, but alas, they just laid there with their eyes squinted.

Uraraka, they felt their cheeks get warm at the thought.

With a steady pace, they got out of the warmth of their sheets and made their bed.

----

"Y/n Kentou!"

"Wha-" Their eyes shot open.

Almost everyone in class was staring at them. They felt like they wanted to be swallowed by the earth just to hide.

"Do you have the answer for question 5?"

"Hm? Oh- yes, uh.. Question 5's answer is 42." Their mind was still hazy but they still managed to find their answer on their worksheet.

"Correct. So how we get 42..." Ectoplasm's teaching was now background noise for them.

They looked around, trying to find if anyone else wasn't paying attention.

How does everyone pay attention...

Glancing at Uraraka, she seems to be focused as well. She really does look nice today.

Not aware that they were staring at her, Yaoyorozu poked their back with the back of her pen and muttered, "Focus."

Turning back to face their worksheet, they couldn't believe they did this just last night.

----

"You did what?!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed with surprise.

"Keep it down!" They whispered loudly.

"They anonymously texted her to confess her love all because they read it in some fanfiction." Jirou explained as she took another bite of her lunch.

"Y/n Kentou, not only is that an invasion of privacy but also, couldn't you have done it the old-fashioned way like- slip a love letter under her table or something?"

"I did think about doing that- but, everyone knows how much of a bad writer I am, and my handwriting is awful too, it's way more embarrassing than what I'm doing." They sulked as they continued to slowly eat their lunch.

"Ah, let's not talk about this anymore, I can feel it bringing down the mood." Jirou paused before deciding her conversation topic, "So what happened in math, Y/n?"

"Are you okay? Your face is glowing red."

----

cutie💕💖, lovely stranger

lovely stranger
how nice of you to name me.

hey, I know you're probably asleep right now since today was pretty tiring

well, either that or you're training in the middle of the night

but, I'm sorry for telling you my feelings even though you don't even know me

honestly, I don't think I have the courage to face you

I don't even know if you'll like who I am,

if I ever reveal myself to you, that is

I guess I shouldn't really vent out to you like this but I just wanna make myself clear that

whether if you'll like me or not, that's all on you,

you can decide to block me and delete my number if you aren't that into this kind of thing

maybe I'll write to you anonymously as well,

well, I don't think so, my handwriting and writing style is pretty recognizable

I really like you, uraraka

I hope you'll like me too
message not sent

----

author's note: been a long time coming, glad that some people are interested in this,

ill probably take my time to upload chapter since im having my, what you americans call, "finals" so ill be graduating soon. oh and I basically tore a ligament in my foot and have some tiny broken bones about a month ago but im doing the best I can.

please be patient with me :)