unexceptionable

[ modern AU

TW: anxiety? ]

"AAAAAAAA-" PKO'S CUT SCREAM ECHOED through Fallen's room as he almost falls out her window.

"be careful!!" Fallen shouts, comical tears streaming down her face.

"I'm trying!!" pko shouts back, falling face first onto fallens floor.

"OAJSiOA ARE YOU OK-"  

"DO I LOOK OK?"

"NO-"

"THERES YOUR ANSWER"

pko stands up, wraping his arm's around fallen and hugging her tightly. fallens face flushed a deep red at the sensation of this warm arms snaked around her waist.

to her demise he let go, tossing her onto her bed instead.

"AAAAAAAAAA-" fallen screamed. pko smirked and pounced on top of her, snuggling his face into her chest.

"boobi-" fallens hand slapped right across his face.

"ALR I KNOW YOUR MY BOYFRIEND AND ALL BUT NO-"

"but-"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" she screached, alarming her parents.

"crap." she mumbled, eyes spreading wide. she hurried pko out her window... buuuuuuut she was too late.

there stood her mother and father, glares almost digging into the couple's skin.

"what is HE doing here!" Her father scolded.

"you know he forbid you to see that mut!" Her mother adds

"I apologise. I'll stop seeing her i-" fallen looks up from her feet. tears stream down her face as she bites her lip.

"you can't stop me from seeing him! He's the only person who gets me I just- I love him!" fallen shouts as her sobs grow louder.

her parents eyes widen, realizing what they have done.

"dear i-" her mother starts.

"no." fallen wipes her tears away, ushering pko to continue out the window before climbing out behind him.

"goodbye."

they later arrived at pkos house. fallen sighs in relief.

"ah! I feel so free!" she smiles, looking at pko.

Pko stood there in shock, still trying to process what just happened.

"I love you too." he smiled, reminding fallen off her words causing her face to flush.