Chapter 9

I was walking down the halls with Haru. She said that she is a boy's basketball manager. I told her that I'm a volleyball player. She thought that was cool.

"So are you like the manager?" She asked.

"No I'm a player. I just can't play at the moment. Because coach said my leg needs to get use to all this." I said.

"Your leg?" She asked confused.

I point at it. She looked at it. Then nodded her head.

"Sorry I just thought you were born like that. It must have been a acsadent then." She said.

"Yeah!" I said with a small smile.

*Time Skip*

"So this is the team." I told Haru.

She smiled, and walked into the gym with me. Her eye's land on one of the guys as she blushed.

I looked at her, and try to find where she was looking. I see she was looking at Asahi. My heart dropped slightly. Does she like him?

I nug her lightly, "You like the guy with the man bun?" I asked in a mumble

"Sorry it's weird. I have things for tall guy's with man buns." She mumbled with a small blush.

"It's not weird. I have something like that." I said with a smile.

I may have smiled, but I was upset. I felt my heart aching. Why does this have to happen? It's so hard! I hate it all!

I take her hand. Having her sit down with me. Since I can't play. I smile at her softly. She smiled back.

Today she told me that she didn't have club's, so I asked her to come with me. Just to have someone to talk to.

Now I wish I didn't. Then she wouldn't have seen Asahi. But to late now. This is kind of sad.

I may lose the only person I truly love. But I guess I'm gaining one two. That will be my new sibling. I really hope that my heart will stop hurting.

It hurts because I may lose him. But if Haru likes him then I can't take him. That's just wrong. I just have to wait to find out.

I stop thinking, and watch the guys practice. Making sure that all that is good. But my eye's keep wondering to Asahi. I don't want this. But I just do.

I let out a small sigh. I stand up. I smils at Haru.

"I need some fresh air. I'll be back." I told her.

I walk away. Going outside. I take a few breaths. I turn, and look at the sky near the grass.

"You okay Y/N?" I hear someone ask.

I turn, and see Daitchi. I looked at him with a small smile.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.

"You can tell me Y/N. I won't judge you. I'm here to help." He said.

"Did Suga tell you?" I asked him, and looked back at the sky.

"Tell me what?" He asked as he started to sweat a little.

"I guess that is a yes. He told tou about Asahi didn't he?" I asked, well more like stated.

"Okay he did. But only because I pressured him." He said with a sigh.

"It's okay. I don't blame him. I won't get mad." I said as I smile.

"So tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

I start to think. What is wrong? I guess Haru likes Asahi. I can't say that he is mine. That's just to much.

"Well you know the girl I brought today?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"She has a thing for tall guys with man buns. I didn't know till she walked into the gym. I just think it's wrong to take a friends crush, so I don't know what to do." I said as a tear fell from my eye.

"Y/N." Daitchi said with a small sigh.

He walked over, and hugged me gently. I hug him back. Stopping my tears from falling.

"I guess it's kind of stupid." I said.

"No it's not. If you like him go for it. Talk to your friend about it. I bet she will understand." Daitchi said.

I nod a little. A small smile on my lips. Then we pull away.

"Go back to practice Daitchi! You need it!" I said with a giggle.

"Says you! You can coms back in as well." He said.

I giggle, and nug him. He walked away with a small chuckle. I looked at the sky one more time. Lightly smiling.

*Time Skip*

I started my walk home. Nothing that interesting around me. I walked not talking to anyone. Mostly since I am walking alone.

"Hey Y/N." I hear someone next to me.

I turn my head. I see Asahi. I blush a little.

"Hey Asahi." I said looking away.

"So some people have been saying you have a crush." He said with a small chuckle.

"Did they tell you who?" I asked a little worried.

"No. Just that it's someone on the team." He said with his cute smile.

"Oh. Thank you for telling me." I said looking up at him.

"It's nothing. Anyway want to tell me who it is?" He asked.

I bit my lip, and let out a small giggle.

"Not really. Do you like anyone?" I asked.

"I do. There from the team as well." He said.

"Girl?" I asked.

"Of course!" He said with a small blush.

I giggle, and nod. A smile on my face. He smiled at me lightly.

"You know I think I'm going to confess tomorrow. What about you?" I asked.

"I don't think so. I'm not going to. I don't think she would like me." He said with a sad look.

"I think any girl would be lucky to have you. I'm only confessing since Daitchi, and Suga keep telling me I should." I said with a smile.

"I think anyone would be lucky to have you as well." He said.

I stop when I see my house, " This is me. See you tomorrow Asahi!" I said, and run in.