Chapter 1 ♤

After years of waiting, the king and queen have finally announced the birth of their one and only heir to the throne

After years of waiting, the king and queen have finally announced the birth of their one and only heir to the throne. His identity is to be kept for security purpose until he reaches and appropriate time of his life, to then finally reveal whoever is behind the mask that the kingdom will be serving.

It was a glorious day, celebrations were held throughout the whole kingdom for the newborn prince.

That was until later that day, where the unfortunate death of the queen spread like wild fire and turned the atmosphere off the whole kingdom into a despairing one.

As you may assume, the kingdom really do love their King and Queen. They were very humble people and was the opposite of evil. They gave their people great prosperity and has never left anyone alone in their kingdom. They have always try their best in helping their people and was always on the road of creating a peaceful atmosphere and will keep it that way.

It took them a week. A whole week...for the citizens to finally get a confirmation on what led to the death of the queen. As the announcer stepped on the stage located at the centre of the city, the whole crowd of people fell silent.

"I hereby announce that the death of the queen was caused by the birth of the newborn prince. She had risked her life to provide us the future leader we deserve. The royal family and guards will now put everything we are willing, to support and guide our young prince to become the greatest king we as a kingdom will be proud to have." The announcer said as he gave everyone a sincere smile before stepping off the stage.

A moment of silent came as the crowds of people took in the information that they had just received. It was then a wave of claps, chatters and words of gratefulness erupted. Some even bringing tears to the crowds of people.

From that they on, the kingdom have never felt such bond ever.

But, in every place, kingdom, country, there will always be crimes and misbehaved people that will be punished for their wrong doings. The Levanter kingdom is no different, they have officers and guards to deal with them.

But there will always be an organisation, that everyone knows little about, whether it's an enemy or not...the citizens remain silent under it's surveillance, living to hope for their possible encounter to never happen.

Though it won't be as bad if it were to be managed by the king would it?
———————————————————————
enjoooy :D