𝟑, 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭... 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?

― 𝐤𝐨𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚!

⤹  "YOU DID WHAT??!" I SHOUTED AT MY GREEN-HAIRED cousin in disbelief. It was after dinner and we were both stuffed from the meal we just consumed. I was in my comfortable pajamas and was currently sprawled on his bed, laying on my stomach as I listened to him recount the events of his day after we had separated.

"Y-Yes!! I literally met All Might! I could barely function, let alone breathe." Izuku recollected and let out a chuckle while scratching the side of his face.

"Wow!! That's... that's crazy! But more importantly, you ran towards the sludge villain? To save Bakugo? Knowing you don't have a quirk??" I repeated the main points of his story, still unable to wrap my head around what he was saying. 

He laughed heartily at the surprise written all over my face. "Yeah, I-I know it sounds crazy but... Kacchan was in trouble, and the heroes that were there didn't have the right quirks to defeat the villain; I couldn't just stand there. Next thing I knew, my feet were moving on its own. It was so scary... but I felt... I don't know it felt... good to help someone." 

I arched an eyebrow and my soft cousin. "Even if that someone caused you years worth of emotional trauma and bullied you?"

He glanced up at me taken aback, but smiled softly and looked down at his bare feet. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yes.... even Kacchan. Because I know he wasn't always like that. I hope that he and I can one day... maybe, be friends again." 

My heart softened at his words, and I had the sudden urge to get up from my spot and hug him. So I did. I crouched down to his level since he was sitting in a rolling chair and wrapped my arms around his neck. He returned the gesture instantaneously.

"I felt like you could use one of these." I whispered into his fluffy emerald hair. 

"Thanks. Turns out I did need one," Izuku whispered back to me, sniffling. He's so adorable, I love this guy.

After a few more moments, he pulled back and dropped his hands from my shoulders and began twirling his thumbs in his lap. "Oh and uhh, speaking of quirks... I don't exactly not have one... well at least not yet."

I sat back and gave him a confused glance. "What do you mean 'not yet'? You told me the doctor said you wouldn't be getting a quirk." I asked, the last part sounded more like a question then a statement. 

"Well.... technically I'm not supposed to tell anyone about this. But I already told you I met All Might and had a conversation with him so... I guess I can tell you the rest..." his already soft voice trailed off towards the end.