Stuck in mha

(So this is my friends story that she made so yeah Leticiatheweeb go follow her)

Casually I’m just on my phone watching anime as normal. My phone was at 74 percent. I was just about to get up as I saw a portal forming right in front of me. The portal sucked me in. “WHAT THE HECK”- the last words I said in my world. I woke up in a little shack that was surprisingly clean. No one was in the shack. I walked out the shack and I saw a rather small guy with green hair. “Excuse me, where am I?” I asked. The guy turned around. The guy had messy hair and freckles. Why does he look so familiar..? Then it hit me. “DEKU?!?!” I had no idea how I got here. I had this planned in my head but I didn’t actually think that it was gonna happen. I landed in my favorite anime. “How do you know my name..?” Deku said. Since I had played this out in my head many times, I already knew what to do. “Deku, I will explain this later. But where is Mina,” I asked. Deku stood still for a few moments. He simply nodded his head and started bringing me to a park. At the park I saw Mina trying to teach Uraraka how to dance. “Typical,” I said. I went to Mina knowing how this would play out. “Hey Mina!!” I yelled. Mina turned around and Uraraka fell while doing the dance. “Who are you?” Mina asked. “Don’t worry, I’m a friend of deku!!” I said. It was basically a lie but I knew everything about everyone. I knew how I was gonna do this. “Also, hi Uraraka!” I said to keep things smooth. Uraraka waved back. “So Mina, could you give me a makeover?” The second I said that Mina’s eyes expanded. I was a bit scared. Mina started dragging me to a place really fast. While leaving Uraraka behind. (1 like=1 friend for Uraraka)

Time skip brought to you by bob the builder

Mina had given me the makeover. She did exactly what I told her and everything turned out what I wanted it to look like. She had dyed my hair red and made my hair straight. Before the makeover I had wavy black hair. I was confused because when I was planning everything before I actually went into this world, I did not have antlers. One was black and one was white. I was confused but decided to keep them. That’s when I realized I might not have the quirk I wanted. I might not have a quirk at all.