25 | Is This Love?

Panting and feeling undeniably hot I softly pulled away from her, even though I didn't really want to. She looked down at me, still sitting on my lap and her fingers entangled in my hair. I could tell that this was an outcome we both hadn't really expected or planned.

"Thi-"

"Shoul-" We interrupted each other by trying to speak at the same time. A hearty laugh left her lips and I was thankful that she was able to lighten up this slightly awkward situation before I was able to start feeling shy. Her hands left my hair to move down to rest on my shoulders and her giggle slowly died down while her eyes never left mine. I realized that my own hands were still resting on the sides of her waist and I was about to retreat them when she stopped my movement by wrapping her fingers around my wrists.

"Why are you pulling away?" A slight pout made itself noticeable on her face even though I knew that she was doing it on purpose.

"I don't know... I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable I guess.." My eyes left hers to look down at my shirt just to avoid me blushing.

"Hey, look at me." Her soft voice made me listen to her and I lifted my head to meet her gaze again. "You never make me feel uncomfortable. I want this and if I were to feel weird, you know I would tell you." I just nodded at her statement and relief washed over me, knowing that she was ok with this. Smiling at me and placing her hands on the back of my head once again, she leaned in even closer than we already were. I lifted my hand to fish out one of the pieces of popcorn that got stuck I her long hair and pulled it out.

This time, I was the one who made the first step and I placed my thin lips on her plump ones. Whenever I was this close to her, I was able to smell the faintest scent of coconut which drove me insane. Somehow it was intriguing, just like her whole being was. Our lips were moving in a steady rhythm with our eyes tightly closed shut and our hands all over the place. The tight contact in between our bodies made it difficult for me to hold back and not carry her to the bedroom straight away. 

My mind was flooded with images of me and her that night and paired with the feeling of her small hands on my body it wouldn't take long for me to lose control completely. I left her soft lips to move down lower and place tender kisses on the side of her neck. Pushing some of her hair out of the way, I placed one hand on the back of her head to support it. Shortly pulling away to be able to look at her, I saw her with shut eyes and her soft lips lightly open, apparently cherishing the feeling I was giving her.

Before I was able to make her feel better, she opened her eyes and this time, she moved down to place her juicy lips on the side of my neck instead. Leaning to the side I gave her more access and even though the pleasure was unbearable, I never stopped moving my hands along her waist and her back, even resting on her butt sometimes. Despite the overwhelming pleasure I opened my eyes and pulled back softly once again, not wanting to hurt her feelings.

Truth is, maybe I was feeling a little uncomfortable.. I didn't know what it was. I knew that whatever she had going on with other guys was none of my business but I couldn't help and wonder if I was someone she saw like that as well. Was I something temporary to her? Were the other guys even something temporary? Who said that she didn't grew infatuated with one of the guys?

"What is it?" Her rosy cheeks and innocent eyes made it hard for me to completely focus on the situation. I gently shook my head and sincerely looked into her eyes.

"It's nothing... I just..." Giving me an understanding look she actually encouraged me to go on – I knew that she would never judge me. "I just can't help but wonder about what this is what we have going on... I'm not trying to offend you, it's just..."

"Hey, I know. It's ok.." An assuring smile from the girl I adored made me feel safe instantly. She retreated from her initial position and settled onto the couch right next to me, her legs still resting over mine. My fingers started to fiddle with the fabric of her jeans she was still wearing from her day at school. "I thought about this as well... I'm going to be really honest with you about this because I trust you... I really, really like – no, even love spending time with you, Jungkook. I don't know how or why, all I know is that with you I always feel safe and comfy – I can't even describe it..."