You think it would work?

✿  ✿  ✿

The greenette yawned as sat up from laying in his bed rubbing his as he reached to his nightstand for his glasses seeing no point on putting his contacts in right now, once he found them he put them on his face looking around the dark dorm room that was only lit my the moon shine into through his window.

He sighed as his eyes landed on his alarm clock that sat on nightstand next to him.

4:05 am

The freckled teen had been struggling to sleep more and more throughout the years and there a day sometimes even weeks were he couldn't get a good two hours in, all Izuku can say is Insomnia was a bitch.

He grumbled a small 'fuck' as he flopped backward onto his bed closing his eyes as he brought his hands to his face hoping that it would make it all go way, with no success.

The green haired teen rubbed his face before looking back at the time seeing that there was no point of just laying there in his own thoughts till six, sighing as he sat up again and getting out of the bed throwing on a pair of basketball shorts not wanting to walk out in his boxers.

Leaving his dark dorm room into softly lit hallway, scratching his green well kept happy trail as he slowly walked through the hallway making his way to the elevator.

Once he got in the elevator he leaned his head on the wall closing his eyes and taking a deep breath as the god awful elevator music played. You would think that a Fine arts school like UA would know better then to play the horribly annoying yet nostalgic music.

The white light that would remind you of a hospital waiting room didn't complement the music either.

The teen softly hit his head against the wall as he waited for the elevator doors to open. The small quiet ding signaling that he had reach the first floor, doors opening as he walked out to the dark empty common room. The light of the kitchen that was always on being the only source of light besides the full moon shining outside.

He ran his hands through his hair as he walked towards the empty kitchen. He grabbed a water from the fridge before hopping onto the counter drinking his water bottle and beginning to get lost in thought.

Fortunately he didn't get to far into what he was thinking about because the sound of the front doors opening scared the shit out of him.

"Jesus Christ you scared me." He said as the ash blonde from his childhood walked into the frame of the kitchen. "What are you doing up Kacchan?"

"I could ask you the same fucking question Deku." Katsuki scoffed as he grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, shrugging as opened the bottle. "But since you asked, I just couldn't sleep went for a run."

Izuku nodded as he looked around the room hoping to find another topic to speak about before his former best friend were to walk out the room.

To be honest there was no reason for the two boys to stop speaking to each other, though yes they ended up splitting into different social groups in middle school they still lived across the street from each other. 

You would think that because they both had the dream to go to UA's Fine arts school they would still at least try to check in on each other but this is one of the few times they actually talked since middle school.

"Deku." Izuku looked back over to Katsuki who was running his hand through his spiky blonde hair that messily sticking in different directions. "What are you doing up?"

Izuku shrugged and looked the other way, he was never really good at talking about how he felt in fact it took him a couple of years to get comfortable with therapist. "...It's been like this for the past couple of weeks..."