Chapter 18

Abbys P.O.V.

Everyone stares at us as we walk in school. Also I catch a few glances from Jen and Lylia, I turn away from chase and send them a smile. They do a happy dance telling me to text them.
"Do you want breakfast" chase ask
"Sure" I say grabbing his hand pulling to the cafe. Looking at the food ahead I grab a tray and start piling food. So far I have biscuits and gravy and apple juice.
"Is that all your getting" he says
I nod and he chuckles softly. He pays for the food and we go in and eat. Chase stares at me and I blush a little hiding my face behind my hair.
"Don't hide from me sweetheart" he says softly.
"I'm not hiding" I say
"Yes you are people deserve to see you beautiful face" chase says making me blush.
We finish breakfast, Chase walks me to my class that I have with Jen and Lylia. I pull my chair up to them and sit,before I'm bombed with a bunch of questions across the room.
"So what exactly happened Word for Word" they say I unison.
"Well I'm not exactly sure what to say all that I can say is that we are dating and that we worked out everything and declared our undying love for each other" I say and they both ekkk with joy.
"You know what this means right" Lylia Ask.
"No I really don't and I'm jot sure I wanna find out" I say laughing
"You get access to everything he has and you get to wear sexy stuff Infront of him OH MY GOODNESS ABBY DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS" she whisper yells.

I shoot her a glance of knowing already.
"You already did, didn't you" she says and I turn Crimson red.
"Well I'll be damned what the hell happened to goody two shoes Abby?"

We laugh and move to our next class. I have no classes with neither of them. to be honest I'm kinda sad, who am I gonna talk to.Anyways I brush that thought off and make my way to my seat. Jason comes in and sit next to me.
"Hey abby" he says in a funny voice
"Hey Jason" I say with a smile
"You look nice today" he says with a smirk
I blush and reply with a thanks
Our biology teacher calls our class to attention only to tell us that we need to use our desk partners to complete the experiment by the end of class.

I set up the things we need to start.
"Okay so take the dry ice and coat it In baking soda " I say and I look at Jason who's just staring at me as if I was something to eat.
"Uh hello Jason...jason" I say snapping my fingers in his face. he grabs my hands pulling my to him kissing me. I struggle push him off he grabs my but and I yelp grabbing the class attention. I knee him in the balls and doubles over and I punch him in the face.
"I'm getting my boyfriend to kick you ass!" I say marching out the room. I text Chase telling him to meet me in the hall. classes are dismissed.

"Abby are you okay" he ask
"Why is your face so red" he adds

"Okay so I'm in chemistry and we're doing the dry ice experiment Jason decides to grab me and kiss my against my own will" I say
"What THE FUCK! I'll KILL HIM" Chase yells
He take off towards with me in tow. Jason is at his locker, chase walks up to him knocking his books over.
"You kissed my girlfriend" chase yells
"Bro chill it was a bet"
"Well you can beat that I beat you ass" chase say punching Jason in the face...repeatedly.
"Chase that's enough" I say pulling him off Jason. He pulls me towards him In a protective stance.
"Touch.look.think or talk about her your as good as dead" he says walk away with me in front of him.

" Are you okay do you wanna go home?" Chase says pulling me towards him. I cry against him, I've never seen him that angry it kinda scares me.
"Shhh it's alright don't cry" Chase says
"I love you" I whisper
"I love you too" he replies