💕Blue Lips💕

~
You had been playing fortnite ever since season 3, all thanks to one of your favourite streamers; Ninja. You had logged onto fortnite one day to find that ninja had gotten his own set, this filled your heart with joy as you scream into your pillow from excitement. You went to see ninja's reaction as you got onto twitch to see his reaction, his was kinda like yours.
Now you might have to admit that you have a LARGE crush on him, you really wanted to say but you always feel like you'd get shamed. So you did something nobody probably could do, you decided to try and eliminate him on a stream to impress him.
~
So you got onto solos and joined his game, you landed a few meters away from where he landed. You ended up getting a sniper and a shotgun, this was enough to eliminate him. You managed to cross paths with him 6 minutes later, and by that I mean, you and him were the last alive. You got out your sniper and headshot him, this caused you to get a victory. You felt bad yet so proud, you went back to look at his stream. You decided to type in his chat that you were the one that eliminated him, he ended up reading out your message and clapped.
But you saw him do something that nearly made you die of a heartattack; he was about to report you for stream sniping. You managed (somehow) to join his lobby, you saw him get onto the voice chat and ask you what you were doing. You tried to get him to not report you by telling him that you will do anything to keep your account unbanned, he smirked at the word 'anything'.
"Did you say anything?" He replied.
You said yes.
~
It was the next week after that game, you just thought about it a bunch. You still kept the promise of doing anything he wanted after that day. Which if you are wondering what the promise was; you had to be his fortnite gf/bf/partner. It was pretty fun but you never got to meet irl, so you and him arranged to meet somewhere. Once you got to the place you and him said you'd meet at, you saw a familiar person walk up to you. You felt him grab your hands and pull you into a tight hug as he kiss your head, you smiled and hugged him back.

"We made it this far".

(A/N: if you have read the whole thing, im so sorry).