All in || part five

•Los Angeles, California •
•Bel Air Crest Gated Community •
•12:01pm•
•January 25,2020•

____ Kentrell ___

Getting close to the address angel sent I see a sign that says gated community. Damn what she do I thought driving up to the gate. I put in the pin that she gave me and the big gates opened allowing me to drive through. Big houses filled the area separated by empty lots or large trees.

Finally, I reach the house and pull into the driveway. I park and get out. As I get to the door it opens and Angel is standing there looking beautiful and she ain't even do too much.

Her hair was different. This time it was long and platinum blond that stopped at her slim waist.

"Heyy" she drags holding a beautiful smile on her face causing a smile to spread across my face. "Wassam ma" I said as she pulled me into a hug leaving me to take in her vanilla scent.

"Come in" she said as we pulled apart and she moved aside. I walked in the air was filled with a sweet scent. "I just need to grab my purse and I'll be right back okay" she said and I nodded. I watched her walk up the stairs and my eyes drifted down to her perfectly round ass.

Shaking away my wild thoughts I walk away from the stairs reminding myself that I'm trying to stay faithful. Looking around her house it looks good as fuck.

About three minutes later I heard her coming down the stairs so I walked over meeting her at the last step. "Now we can go" she said smiling and I smiled back "aight c'mon den" I said and grabbed her hand leading us out the house.

She locked up the house and we walked over to my car. I opened the passenger door for her "ouuu a gentleman" she teased and I laughed shutting the door.

I jogged over to the driver's side and got in. "Okay so have you decided what we were gonna do" she asked looking over at me. I chuckled sitting back in the seat "Nah I thought you said we'd do it together" I said and she laughed.

"Ummmm how about we go to universal studios" she suggested, "you ever been?" I asked and she shook her head. "No, but, I have always made plans to, just never had the time or someone to do it with," she said and I smiled "well now you do" I said and she laughed while I just chuckled watching her. Ha, laugh cute as fuck.

I snap out of my daze and start my car before handing her my phone "hea put the location in" I said and she looked up at me. "Put in the password," she said trying to hand it back "it's 5463," I told her the pin and her eyes widened.

"You just gon tell me your password?" She asked and I shrugged "I mean you seem trustworthy enough so why not?" Honestly, ion know why I just did that.

I haven't even known her that long but she just seems genuine. She shrugged and put in the location before giving me back my phone.

I grabbed it and turned on Make no sense. I pulled out the driveway and headed back to the gate. Looking over I see angel bobbing her head to the beat "you like dis song?" I asked her putting in the pin again.

"Yeah, I've heard it before just never looked into who it was. Who is it?" She asked and I smiled "me". I pulled off and glanced at her seeing her eyes widened "you're kidding" she said and I shook my head "why you didn't tell me you rap?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I didn't feel like bragging," I said following the directions. "It's not bragging to me, you should be proud of your accomplishments...plus you're talented," she said and I smiled

"You fareal?" I asked glancing over at her then back at the road "yes I'm for real- she paused grabbing my phone- Mr. YoungBoy" she finished and I laughed along with her.