Ch. 1 Heading to the Airport

(Lita's POV)

"Ok Matt we will meet you and your family at the airport this evening" I say to Matt over the phone.

"Jeff honey I just got off the phone with Matt and told him we will meet him at the airport"

"Ok baby, I will go wake the kids up and tell them to get ready"

Jeff then heads up to the kids' rooms to wake them up. I then went to our room to finish packing up our bags.

(Jax's POV)

I was sleeping good when I hear my dad's footsteps coming over toward my room. I slowly woke up and see my dad enter my room.

"Hey son, wake up and get ready to pack your clothes" I hear Dad tell me

"Alright, dad I will be ready soon" I tell him

He left my room and headed over toward Lydia's room I then got out of bed and headed toward my bathroom to go get a shower.

(Lydia's POV)

I was already awake when dad knocked on my door.

"Lydia baby its time to wake up" he said

"Already am dad" I said smiling. He smiled back and closed my door.

I was really excited about this move. I was ready to be in the family business. I made sure I had all my stuff packed when I hear a ping from my phone.

Eric
I know we said goodbye already but I just have to see you before you go meet me at our spot please.

I read the message over and over again. I broke up with Eric my boyfriend of 4 years a week after I found out we were moving. I made sure the stuff was by the door for the movers to grab. I made my way out and meet my brother.

"Where you going Lydia" he asked crossing his arms.

"Going to see Eric before we leave, "Please cover for me" I pleaded with my brother.

"You know I will, but be on time you know how mom is with time" he told me.

I hugged him and made my way down the steps. I made it out before mom and dad could see me. I got in my car and I made to our spot and Eric was standing there i walked to him.

"Im glad you got my messages" he said reaching for me but I backed away.

"Eric you have to move on you can't keep doing this, your making it harder then it as to be. You will always be in my heart always" I said walking up to him and I kissed him.

I lay my head on his and kiss him again. I slowly walk away. I will always love him. I get in my car and drive to the airport as I watch Eric fade into my rear view mirror. I made it to the airport and mom and dad both had a look on there face i knew all to well I was in trouble.