Dream (3) - Wet Dream

I gasped! "*Sigh*. The fuck? I've got to stop doing that..." I stretched. "Fuck yeah!" I looked around in the dark. "Probably should stop with the swearing before she gets mad...but no ones home. Who was I just talking about or made dinner for?" I looked out the window.

The dwarfs skyscrapers of Centroid City where covered in neon lights, intensified by the Abyss of night. Flying cars along with hover bikes zipped through the air like fireflies leaving streams of fluorescence.

I raised a brow. "Centroid City isn't anywhere close to my house. Something's off." I exit my room.

A nice round butt in blue lace underwear greets me. I stared. Well hello to you too, you fine piece of ass-

She shuffled under the bed. "Maleeque? Is that you?" She lift the sheets. "Maleeque! You're here!" She smiled. "I was beginning to think you wouldn't show...Maleeque?" Her eyes followed mine. "Maleeque!" She crawled under the bed. "Don't stare at my butt like that...it's uncomfortable..."

I looked away. "Ah! S-sorry! It was just so nice-ah I mean...*sigh*. Rose, what are you doing under that bed? Furthermore how'd you get into my house-..." Instead of a hallway it was a bedroom. Yep. Not my house anymore. "Okay...just forget the second question. What are you doing again?" Something rolled from under the bed. I gasped. Is that a dildo?!

"I'm cleaning out the junk." She surfaced in a white dress patterned in roses, throwing all the items in the bin beside me. "All done. Are you okay?"

"I-I just never thought you were that, type of girl." I stared at the bin.

"What do mean that kind of girl?" She stepped forward. "You know their always here when we meet here."

"And where exactly is here?"

"Maleeque, don't be silly. You know this is my room." I was taken aback. Every detail of the dimly lit room, blue walls, matching curtains, closet, night stand, retractable computer station, floating full body mirror, dresser and all the stuff a girl's room would have, caught my attention. Even the yellow sunset framed in the windowpane. "Judging by that curious look, your amnesia has gotten worse."

"I don't have amnesia." I frown.

She smirked. "Oh yeah? Tell me what you were doing before now?"

"Easy. I woke up in my room and then I remembered that I made dinner but I don't know who I made it for..." I don't even remember today.

"It was probably for your family."

"My family? I have a family?"

"Of course you do. Well at least that's what you always told me when I forget about mine. Everytime actually."

"So we've done this lots of times. And what exactly is this?"

"I don't know either. But sometimes you'd come up with the strangest conspiracy. Like that it's all a dream."

We both burst into laughter. "No way!"

Wait, now that I think about it, it could be a dream. I mean none of this adds up-. She pulled my shirt leaning into my neck. Her warm breath tickled my skin. Yep. That's a boner.

"A-ah Maleeque...I'm sorry, really sorry. I do this every time you're thinking but I can't help myself. Especially when you get that condescending look."

I'm not condescending.

She stared up at me. "I know you're probably thinking. That you're not condescending but you kind of are. It's really...tempting." She buried her face in my shirt, taking a deep whiff.