*Inhale* SAILLLL

His design is not hard, compared to Lycanthropy and Cyan. Sail made his peg leg himself and his hook. Stars are all over his boot and hook because he loves space and the stars. Sail's look is just one of my favorites because I took my time and he looks rather good.

The gold triangles in his eyes are there because Pirate's look for gold, and gold is valuable. What is of value in Just Shapes and Beats? Triangles, and that's why Sail has golden triangles in his eyes.

Sail's scarf was made by Heli, because the two are too often apart, and they want to feel like they are by each other's side. Heli and Sail both are transport and delivery, Sail being the one to deliver to the volcano where Lycanthropy and Barracuda live, Heli being the one to deliver to Blixer at the tower.

There was thought that Sail was originally Corrupted from the Pink Crisis, but it was just a rumor that got quickly shut down. The name they dubbed his "corrupted" version, was Voyager, and they looked at many things to prove their case.

Blixer and Sail are friends, like the crackhead type, were they make jokes and Vines and they are laughing for years to come. Heli and Sail are dating, going on one date every month, Sail is always thinking of her because he loves her. Cyan and Sail's relationship, well, sunk rather quickly, because Cyan was greedy, and wanted to have Blixer back into his Grey Flower form. Sail and many others stood up for Blixer and got to see Cyan's true colors.

Sail's favourite food is fish and chips, usually shared with either Heli or Barracuda. Barracuda helped with perfecting Sail's recipe for the chips, and it tasted like heaven spawned inside of their mouths. Sail has a fear of reptiles, so Barracuda knows to hide the snakes he has when Sail comes over.  There was one time where Sail was stuck in the fridge because one if Barracuda's snakes had come out of Barracuda's room, and Sail was in the fridge, looking for a egg. Needless to say, the eggs were smashed and Sail was slightly traumatized.

Lycanthropy has many times, visited Sail while Sail is on his job. They talk for hours,   and they make a couple of hours pass by fast. Lycanthropy splashed Sail once, and Sail splashed back. That turned into a huge water war, that brought every shape into the war. Blixer, Sail, La Danse Macabre, Barracuda, Cube, and Heli on Sail's side, on Lycanthropy's side, Cyan, Sunny, Vindacate Me, Lycanthropy, Cool Friends, and Milky Ways, into the war. Safe to say, it was very wet by the time Moony came out.