Love is a Battlefield.

CUT!!! The directors loud yell cut through the studio. Everyone bustled around setting up markers so everything was seamless when production started up again.

"Remind me again Liam why we are doing this movie?"

" Management thinks playing up the bromances will bring back fans that left us for other bands." Yea liam that's a great cover he thought.

Sighing Niall walked off " This is stupid. You're not gay, I'm not gay. So why are they so obsessed with the Bromances between the boys."

"I don't know Ni." Biting back his quivering lip Liam tried to sound strong and unaffected by Nialls hurtful words because at the end of the day Liam was gay, add to that, he was also in love with Niall. So very desperately in love with him that he begged management to let them do this movie and here they are a month into production on the movie.

It's a cute romantic comedy about a guy who has no life beyond home and work. Till one day he is given an assistant, a beautiful assistant he falls madly in love with at first sight. The assistant is also instantly attracted to his new boss, but they get off on the wrong foot when miss directed words are crossed. They spend the next hour and a half pining over each other with Liams character creating a fake dating profile to try to get to know the young assistant better, however never having the courage to show up at the dates. It all falls apart when Nialls character introduces his new boyfriend to Liam's character. With desperation his character spills his guts about being in love with him and kisses Nialls character with so much passion they are both left without breath. Niall confess it was not his boyfriend but his best friend helping him get Liam to finally tell him he was in love with him and that he knew all along. the last scene of the movie is at christmas time and the boys go on a date to the Zoo for the Christmas lights and there they share a kiss under the twinkling lights and snow.

So barely anything Niall should be upset about, it was harmless and they only had to kiss twice, hopefully Liam can keep from moaning and getting a raging hard on. He chuckled at the thought.

"Whats so funny?" Nial shot angrily.

"Nothing, just you're adorable when you are rampaging." He laughed even more at the distraught face Niall pulled. "My little Diva." Liam got out between fits of laughter. Clutching at his sides he walked off to wardrobe to change out of his stage clothes and back into his actual clothes.

"I am NOT a DIVA Liam!" Nial stomped his foot, twisted his hips while placing his left hand on the jutting out hip bone. He glared and pointed at Liam for added effect.

CLICK, Liam had taken a picture of the scene in front of him. "I am putting this on Twitter Love and we will let the fans decide who is a diva." with that Liam uploaded the picture as Niall stood stunned, frozen completely not able to move. The buzz from his pocket seeming to bring him back enough to pull it out and look at the message.

'New mention on Twitter.'

It was the picture of him looking completely like a hollywood diva with angered face, scowling eyes, and over the top body language. He was crushed. Niall had no idea he looked like that, a blush crept up his neck to overtake his face like a crimson sunset. Looking up from his phone he caught Liam sulken face as he turned the corner. 'what was that face for.' he thought to himself. Not everything in the picture was bad Niall looked Amazayn in his very fitted Navy suit and wine colored shirt. Plus the green contacts looked really good against his creamy skin "Might have to get some of these for real." he muttered to himself as he walked off towards Liam in the dressing rooms.

When Niall reached Wardrobe he immediately stripped down to his black calvin klein boxer briefs, Niall was most comfortable naked or as close to as possible, even better if he had his guitar and right now with how he's feeling he could really use that guitar. Throwing his suit on the couch he walked off to his personal changing room to put his black skinny jeans and Union Jack sweater back on paired with his signature oversized White Supra High Tops. feeling a bit more like Niall than Cas he smiled again having slipped back into His comfortable reality. How wrong he was, Reality is only a perception and his was about to come crashing around him like a blaze of fire.

Liam sat in his changing room scrolling through the pictures in his phone. Memories he's collected over the years of him and Niall as well as the other three boys. His favorite are pics of just the two of them during concerts, holding hands, Niall's head in Liam's Lap, Liam comforting him when he gets emotional at concerts, 'Little Things'. That is his most Cherished Memory, Writing with Ed about the way he feels for Niall for a song on there album. No one knows that's who he was thinking about except Ed.

Speaking of Ed, he was supposed to be here to pick Liam up, Locking his phone he shoved it back into the pocket of his blue jeans, slipped his feet into his Nike Air Max B&W's and walked out towards the main room while struggling to get his t-shirt over his shoulders.

"Liam seriously, you're going to give the girls a heart attack walking around with no shirt on." Niall playfully scoffed walking towards the taller brunette to help him get his shirt on, Reaching up as high as he could he reached Liams neckline where the shirt was bunched, in doing so his sweater rode up causing his bare skin to come in contact with Liams bare skin electricity flowed through both boys as Liams shirt came fluttering down over his torso. Both boys stepped back wide eyed and breath caught in their throats.

"What the FUCK was that!" Niall blurted out trying to catch his breath.

"Static Ni. You're wearing a sweater, its winter, so the air is dry. Don't worry bout it too much." Liam faked a smile. He knew what that was, it's the spark you feel when your skin touches the one you love, it's that energy two souls share when they are meant to be, but Niall would never be his and he knew that. Liams not delusional, he knows Niall has no romantic feelings for him, he knows they are just mates, very close mates, the kind that cuddle, hold hands and comfort each other when sad, happy or stressed or at least that is how they used to be. He knows he will have to get over this crush he has on Niall, however that is easier said then done. Love is a beast hard to slay once it has made its home in your heart.

"Liam!" Ed shouted over the production team cleaning up the lot for the night.

"Over 'er Ed." Liam drawled sadly.

Waving, Niall backed away as Ed drew closer, "I'm just gonna go back to the flat see if Louis burned the place down or not. See ya later lads." With that he turned and walked out of the studio.

"Liam dude come on man, I can see everything written on your face. Why did you take this movie?"

"You wouldn't understand." He mumbled into his hands trying to stop himself from crying.

"Of course I would. You've been my mate for 4 years and we've written some of the most amazing love songs on the planet, so try me." He gave liam's shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

"Later. I promise. Can we go round yours? I dont feel like seeing Niall for the rest of the night and I know Zayn will see everything you see so, I just. I don't know. I can't be around them right now." Liam drew in a shaky breath.

"Yea mate. You hungry?"

"No." Liam replied flatly all though at that moment his stomach growled. Both boys chuckled, ed threw his arm around Liams shoulder and walked the lad out of the studio.

"We'll go through the drive through then. Something greasy to drown your feelings in yea?" Ed spoke and Liam just nodded his head yes weakly leaning into the other lad as they walked out to the car.

Never Noticing Niall hadn't actually left, that he was hiding behind some rather large production equipment with a pretty heavy scowl on his face.