☆Rough night?..☆

{Female (Y/N) x Fizzaroli}+ {Sentimental}+{Short n' sweet}

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

(A/N) P.O.V 

A woman with fine skin, and beautiful hair covering her face, sat on the robotic jester's stage he preformed on while he was out making sure all the games were rigged.. you know how business goes.. Quaking in her (F/C) boots.. tears slid down her face quickly, and quite sobs filled the tent she chose to be alone in. 

The girl named (Y/N) slowly skimmed over her arms with her hands to comfort herself. The tears staining her cheeks made her beautiful clown makeup drown in her own sorrow.. mixing with colors, and making her look a mess.

"Fuck.. stop crying!.." she mumbled to herself while whipping away her unwanted tears. 

As she looked at her shoes while stuck in thought, she noticed the makeup on her hands from all the crying. Making her panic, "Shit!!" Reluctantly, she got up off the stage to find a bathroom. Hoping no one would spot her.. 

"Bathroom, bathroom..." the sound of her boots on the metal floor echoed in the tent. All she could think about was getting it off, and leaving for the night. Whether or not it got her fired.

Suddenly, the robotic sounds of the tall clowns voice neared closer and closer, along with the soft jingle from his bells attached to the ends of his ruffled neck collar. Her heart pounded in her chest, and adrenaline took her body over. Quickly, she ran behind the stage panting and shaking.. afraid of being humiliated.

"Oh, (Y/N)?!" The clown called out while jerking the red curtains from the entrance of his tent to the side. A devilish grin pulling at his lips....

◇...Silence...◇

His head moved around for a second before Fizz stepped in suspiciously.. eyes narrowed, and smile faded. Leaving a very stern expression.

●CLANK●

"FUCK!" A shrill shriek of pain escaped  (Y/N)'s lips while she held her hand in pain after knocking it on one of the band members hard head from trying to leave while being unseen.

"(Y/N)?.." His pointy shoes tapped on the floor and the sound reverberated throughout the area. It was a very spacious room, and it blocked sound in to help elevate the children's excitement from his catchy song.

(Y/N) sat shaking on the floor with her head jerked to the side in embarrassment. Her face as red as a cherry, and tears still running down her delicately soft face.

"What?-" she quickly spoke to try and hide the sound of her sobs.

"......."

"Dove.." the tall man kneeled down and tilted his head, trying to look at her.

"What's the matter?.. did someone steal your candy?.." he wasn't necessarily the best at making people happy, or naturally comfortable with him, but you could tell he was trying by the sound of sentiment plaguing his voice.

..Which caught the girl off gaurd. Normally, she would have told him to go suck someone off, but she felt how hard he was trying..

Hesitantly, she looked at him with her messy face and started to ball. Pouncing on him and whispering words into his chest.

"My ex came to see me.. It ended up a fight... words were said.." although acting tough was a big thing on her to-do list, her voice wavered in between and made her look down in shame..

"....Darling..." he tilted her head up by the chin. His smile gone, and his eyes half lidded. Eyebrows knitted together.

"Whatever that douchbag said.. I need you to look at me and tell me you know what he told you wasn't true.. no, 'If', 'and's, or 'but's about it.." the alluring glow of his neon yellow eyes made her heart rate turn down.. sobs almost all gone.. and tears nearly dry.

"No.. what he said was not true... I'm a fuckin' boss..." she replied with a sad chuckle, "I just wasn't in that moment.."

"Doll, no one in all of hell doesn't have their moments. You are BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, AND! Great at singing.. don't you forget it!.." softly, his hand cupped her cheek and left her speechless. She had no idea he felt this way, and it made her heart swoon.

"I've got feelings for a fuckin' clown..."

《So! I really hope you enjoyed this! I am taking requests,  no ideas will be turned down! Except for the following:》

▪No pedophilia 

▪No rape

▪No, 'Impregnated' situations

(▪No COMPLAINING)

▪No incest

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

《I'll leave you to it~!! And I do male x male, so if you'd like to see that, lemme know! Fluffs are also acceptable!♡》