♡My gift to you.. {A Christmas special~!}♡

{Female x Fizzaroli}+{fluff}+{detailed and enjoyable~!}

(Y/N).. a kind hearted and absolutely divine lady.. sitting by the Christmas tree and reading her favorite book. Legs crossed, and hands holding the object open. Her eyes scanning the book and taking in every moment of the fantasy experience.. the glow of the white lights from the well decorated tree outlined her body and left her with a more stunning appearance. 

The woman's eyes layed half lidded while she turned a page. Humming a soft Holiday tune to herself.. relishing in the sound of the fireplace. Word for word left her entangled and distracted.. it filled her chest with joy and made her stomach churn with curiosity with what would happen next.. even if she had read it a thousand times.

She was indeed, very unique. What a sweet soul.. yet one who would snap your neck if you attempted to touch anything she claimed as, 'hers'.. yes..

(Y/N) wore a very beautiful dress that night. Mrs. Claus style.. the fluff outlining the collar of said dress tickled her neck, and made her giggle every once in a while. Ruby red for the base.. and a few side pockets for looks. It stopped knee length.. why was she so well dressed?

Well, a party had just taken place. And she was quite proud of the look she produced that cold, yet ravishing night.. she refused to take it off until her eyes grew heavy and she felt the need for rest. 

A few people were still there, however. Packing up their things and saying their goodbyes. Enveloping one another in warm embraces and spilling their feelings.. except.. there was one soul who sat at the table with a debating expression. Lightly tapping his sharp fingers on the dark oak wood table.. varnished, with a rose in the middle to put more style in the setting. 

It turned from snacks and giggles, drunks and dirty jokes, to worrysome thoughts and prayers to get the woman he oh so much desired. Keep it in mind, this is Hell... what reason would he have to pray..?

For her..

...Thinking about whether or not he should spill his own emotions for a very special lady. He figured she had liked her based off of all the signals she sent.. 'You're an amazing person to hang out with!..', 'I really enjoy being around you..'.. those words she spoke to him twirled in his mind.

Leaving him with a faint blush. A huff escaped his body as he let out a soft whine to himself and turned his head the other direction. Would it be weird?.. would she not want to hang out with him?.. these questions crushed him..

As she silently kept singing to herself, his heart pounded. Mind racing, and in a trance.. the crackling fire in the background.. pages turning... light music in the background..

It made her all the more alluring.

Reluctantly, he stood up and cleared his throat, curious on how to approach this situation. Panicked and anxious, he looked around for a solution. After a few seconds of checking his surroundings, he spotted a mistletoe in the kitchen doorway. Hanging there from its shiny thread.. 

Take the chance...

Slowly, the robotic jester dressed in a rare Christmas outfit for the holidays walked over and reached a finger up to touch it. Admiring the colors. How the red contrasted with the green of the leaves, how the cranberries stood out against the shining lights in the back..

"(Y/N)?.." Fizz called out hesitantly. Taking deep breaths, and wearing his usual smile. Which to him felt wavered in the moment. Due to the amount of fear filling his head.

"Yes, Fizz?" She called out in a sweet tone of voice. Consideration lacing her tone. 

"I.. I need you for a moment, of course, if you can find time to set down that book of yours??" Nervously, he twiddle his thumbs and awaited her presence. In between, the distortion he would receive occurred as he spoke. Lately, he had been trying to keep that under control.

"Oh! Yeah, I'll be right there!" (Y/N) set her book down and stood up, taking a moment to brush off her dress before sauntering over to where the tall male was. A soft smile plastering her face.

"So.. you.. you needed me?.." she asked while looking down in a flustered manner. Trying her best to hide the light shade of pink painting her cheeks.

He looked at her and tilted his head. Eyes narrowed, and his smile more gentle and friendly looking..

"Hey.. I think I would like you to know.. that through the ups and downs, you've made my time here absolutely fantastic.. and..." he watched as she slowly lifted her head and met his entrancing gaze, "You've... you've been amazing.." 

The girl slowly cupped the sides of his head and let off a beam of joy. Her eyes gleaming from the allured glows..

"Shut up and kiss me.." her eyes fell half lidded, and for a few quick moments, she would look at his lips with an embarrassed yet joyful pride in her head..

With out a second to lose, he snaked his hands around her waist and gently pulled her in for a kiss. Taking in every bit of how this felt.. it simply left butterflies in his stomach. The taste of her lips, her soft skin when he would skim a few fingers across her arms.. everything.

For a long time, he waited for this moment. Fizz felt like a child on Christmas.. jumpy, happy.. and in all grateful he got to spend Christmas eve with (Y/N) this way..

"Fizz.. it's my gift to you.. Merry Christmas.."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

《So, I really hope you enjoyed this one shot! I think I did pretty good, dontcha think?? Anyways, vote if you happened to enjoy, leave some more suggestions, and have a wonderful time out there! I love you all, my sinners~!♡ let me know if you see any spelling errors, and that's for any chapter. It would be greatly appreciated!》