chapter 4

Inside yumi room

Nian slowly entered the room and found that her mom was sitting on bed , slowly she goes near her and hugged her "mom i m sorry , actually you know right medicine is vast and i was  busy in preparation . Sorry mom "and with that she hold both her ears and shown her best puppy eyes." See i bought a gift for you it's an apology gift , plzz accept my apology mom... "Said nian apologetically .

"I can't remain angry for a long time with you so now come we will have our lunch . I specially made some dishes for you" said yumi while patting nian head .
Nian exchanged glances with her dad when she heard that her mom had  made food . Both father and daughter were cursing their fate. Yumi was best in designing but when it comes to cooking she is terrible than bad cook . But she loves to cook food for her family and if they will show any signs while eating they had to face her wrath . Both father- daughter shown fake smile to yumi and they three enter dining room.

Meanwhile zian enter the hall which was adjacent to dining room . He walked towards dining room and sat there for lunch beside nian . "So Sweety how was the exam asked zian. Good bro , actually bro you told me you will treat me after exams so why don't we go now "said nian while signalling him with her eyes to say yes . But zian didn't get it and said normally that "lets eat lunch first then I'll take you out ,ok" . Nian  was just cursing him in her head for not understanding her signal ." By the way , what is special today and where is Mary" asked zian while opening the plates of dishes . Mary is their cook and can make many cuisines.

"Bro Mary is on holiday so today's lunch is specially made by mom with her magical hands" told nian. By listening to nian words zian face which was smiling lost all its colour . He was giving horror expression to his dad and sister." Actually Sweety i suddenly remembered that I had already booked the table i think we should leave now "said zian. "No one is going anywhere just finish your lunch or you all three will face the consequences. Now all start and all dishes should be finished " ordered yumi sternly.

They three somehow finished their lunch and retired to their rooms. Nian entered her room which was decorated with all the styles . One wall contain huge photo of her with all her brother hugging her. One side contain of glass window where whole outside scenery can be seen. She took shower and changed to her night pants and shirt . Suddenly zian enter her room . He was wearing night suite with spects and brought laptop and sat beside her in bed ." Sweety grandpa wants to talk to you " said zian to his sister. "Ok bro just call him , i know what he is going to say " said nian .

In laptop , both were talking to grandpa Li. " Grampy i know what you wanna talk . Look i m perfectly fine but i m not gonna attend any meetings. Grampy i just get bore their and plzz i learnt enough buisness in these three years. Can you please spare me . And my brothers are their for me so chill and yes i m not gonna come to London in these vacations . I m going to Thailand with friends ." Nian told him in one breath. There grandpa Li was pouting like a child ." And please don't make that face i m not gonna melt this time "Said nian." Ok I'll not force but you should not avoid me you haven't talk to me for last two weeks. You just keep contact with those brat and what about me , you should not forget i m the most important person in your life" said grandpa Li with fake anger. "Ohh grampy can you plz stop sulking . I m not ignoring you , don't forget i was preparing for exams for God sake don't blame me" said nian. Then they were talking some random things and then end the call.

Zian was now was in front of nian and said "are you sure you are going to china that too by hiding it from everyone . Just go after two weeks so that i can accompany you there . Bro don't worry I'll go there safely and plzz don't tell anyone i just wanna go and if i get any problem I'll call you immediately and brother Jun called me he said he is getting married to his girlfriend . And you all will come soon there so let me take my time to know them. And i will use lenses and wig so no one is going to know who am i . I will use the card given by brother zixin so no problem . I'll stay in hotel don't worry" said nian to her bro." And tomorrow itself i m leaving" told nian to her brother . "Ok then take care ". Said zian with that he left her room by kissing her forehead.