The Gang (3)

POV on Turtlewhalefish

Pictures of my friends illuminated the walls, lighting up the room. They were being presented on a 4K monitor hung on the wall.

I could feel my head pounding as I watched the endless amounts of memories flash on the screen, remembering each and every one.

A picture of me and Taco meeting on the first day of the school. I could still remember her chuckling at how enthusiastic I was when I found out we had 4 classes together. Then, a picture of Marsh and me at Disney World. A picture of Cosmic and me downtown at a cafe. Me and Tano. Me and Croc. Me with Pinpoint and AXM.

I hung my head and looked down at the ground. Looking up, I saw me and...

Nova.

I could feel myself screaming inside, to get up and find them, but I felt as if everywhere in my body ached with pain.

My stomach growled and I groaned in pain, curling up as much as I could.

I was sitting in a room that was around 20 degrees and was starving more than I ever have. I was tied up with tape around my hands, sitting on a chair. The room had a front door, no windows, and a little room on my left, which I assumed was for storage.

The rain pattered gently on the roof and I could hear the shakiness of my breath. I was trying my hardest to keep it in, but it was just too much.

I shivered from the cold and tried to slow my breathing to conserve as much heat as possible.

A dark figure stepped into the room and started circling around me, slowly. He had a trench coat, sunglasses, bandana around his mouth, black hair around the edges of his top hat, and was kinda short.

He slowed down to a stance in front of me and took of his glasses. 1 of his eyes was smeared with dried blood and shut, not able to open. His other eye was pitch black but it was also shaking and twitching.

He leaned in close to me and stared at me in the eyes. I could feel the cold nozzle of a gun rest its place on my stomach, and heard a, Click, signaling the safety was off.

This entire time he had not broken eye contact and we were about a foot away from each other.

"Hello, Turtle" A deep voice echoed through the room.

I could feel goosebumps spread throughout my arms and my legs. The person in front of me shifted in his position and I panicked. I kicked his shin causing him to shoot the table leg from under me as he clutched his shin in pain.

I took this as my chance and front rolled to him, hitting him in the head with the back of my chair, then grabbed his gun. I swiveled around, with the chair still on my back from the tape and the gun being held with my shaky grip.

Slowly, I could feel two cold hands wrap around my waist.