1

A/n I don't know how frequent I will be updating this book or any of my other ones but I do have some made and I have a new series I've been working on that I'm actually really excited for. I appreciate all the nice comments from everyone and all the people who stick with me through this. I would honestly love to write for all of these more but life gets in the way too much or my depression is just a bitch. But anyways I hope you all enjoy this.

" Are you sure this is what you want?" Narcissa asked as she eyed the small, to her standards, suburban home. It had brick detailing on the first floor and white panelling on the second, the home had 4 bedrooms and two baths. She leaned into Draco whispering; "There are muggles everywhere." She waved hesitantly at a passing couple. 

" Mum, we talked about this," Draco said gently moving away from her and putting his hand on her upper back to make her move towards the house. She nodded taking a breath.

" Right right, this house is fine if you guys want it." She smiled not making eye contact with me. Narcissa had always been nice to me but you could tell she was uncomfortable with the fact her son was marrying a muggle-born. " Besides Y/n was raised by muggles and she's a capable enough witch."

I smiled as Draco glared. " Thank you, Narcissa." I knew she was trying her best, I mean she was the one buying the house for us so of course, she was accepting in some way. We entered the house and immediately my breath went away. I knew this was it for us. I could already imagine what would go where and I could see Cassiopeia and possible future siblings run around. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder as I held in the tears that had welled up in my eyes. I really hated these hormones. " This is it isn't it?" Narcissa asked and I nodded. She gave me a warm smile before following Draco who was going up the stairs.

I wondered around the downstairs running my hands across the countertops taking everything in. This would be Draco and I's home, our family home. This is where we'd raise our children, grow old together, this is where our life would be. If Draco really did become a stay-at-home dad-- something he's been saying my whole pregnancy-- then I'd come home from work to him and Cassie greeting me. 

My hand went to swipe away the stray tears that had fallen just as hands wrapped around my stomach holding it gingerly. I smiled leaning into my fiance's arms as he kissed the side of my neck. He began swaying us laying his head on my shoulder and he hummed. 

" Do you want it?" He asked, I nodded frantically causing him to chuckle. " Did you even look at the upstairs?" I shook my head. A grin spread across his face before he began dragging me towards the stairs.

We ran into Narcissa along the way, literally. I giggled saying a quick sorry after she scolded us but she had a smile on her face. Draco led me to the master room, I could imagine Draco and me decorating the room for us, this would be our room. Unlike the one, we shared at Hogwarts. I held my stomach knowing our little girl was in there waiting to see the world once again. Then all of a sudden I was crying again, not out of joy. 

Draco's brows furrowed in concern as he walked towards me trying to wrap me in his arms but I turned away from him. " Love you gotta talk to me. You're worrying me." I crossed my arms as my back was turned to him.

" It-it's just," I took a shuddering breath as I turned around hating myself for making him worry. "Would we even be together if it wasn't for that stupid law? Or if Cassie wasn't around? Do you actually love me or are you just going to stay around for Cassie's sake?" Draco's shoulders sagged in relief and sadness as he walked towards me.

" I've always loved you, just couldn't admit that to myself," he said as he hugged me. He held me tight as I cried into his chest. " Maybe if the law wasn't in place we wouldn't be together but I'd still love you. Hell, I thought about you a lot after the war, more than normal. I hoped that you were okay, I missed the fights we'd have and when the law was enacted I was happy. Maybe then I'd have a chance with you, and look where we are."