𝟧𝟧 | 𝖪𝖠𝖱𝖬𝖠

CORINNE WAS WORKING ON ONE of her clients while on the phone with Paris for the first time in about a week

CORINNE WAS WORKING ON ONE of her clients while on the phone with Paris for the first time in about a week. "I just don't understand why you not talking to me too. I ain't do nothing to you." Paris says to Corinne over the phone.

"Out of all people, his brother?" Corinne asks. "Me and Marquis broke up because he cheated on me," Paris tells her. "Which is exactly why I don't understand why you fucked the nigga with a girlfriend. I don't understand half of the shit you did." Corinne shakes her head carefully applying the lash extensions. "I couldn't help it. I was drunk when we-"

"You was sober when everybody caught you in action though, babe," Corinne says. "You was still friends with Meech after he cheated on me," Paris tells her. "Fuck I look like not fucking with him over how he did you when you was still smiling in his face?" She asks. "You my best friend. You can't stop fucking with me too. What I gotta do?" Paris' tone softens. "What you think you gotta do?"

"Apologize to Meech?"

"You and Marquell so fucking stupid. Meech gone be cool but did y'all not think of Mercedes? She the one that got cheated on. You ain't give a fuck about her when you was fucking her nigga and you don't now. That's why I'm not talking to you. You got cheated on so you know how that feels. I don't understand why you would put somebody else through that."

"So you want me to apologize?" Paris asks making Corinne roll her eyes. "Do you want to apologize?" Corinne didn't like Paris' thought process at all.

"Look. I was hurt cause Leilani started posting at that nigga house and I wanted to hurt him back. Mercedes was just collateral. I'm sorry she got hurt in the process but I'm not sorry about what I did. It take two."

"You could've fucked his cousin or some then," Corinne thinks before saying, "Paris." aloud. "What?" She asks. "You was talking to us. To her, about him like that wasn't her nigga. You foul for that. She supported you finding somebody that wasn't Meech and that's what you do to her?"

"Who side are you on?" Paris asks. "Until you realize everything you did was wrong. It's not yours." Corinne shakes her head. "Why you so high and mighty like yo ex wasn't just posting you for your birthday? Like you ain't get mad and not speak to D for days?"

"I can't control what Milo do and you know damn well I ain't ever and ain't gone ever cheat on my boyfriend. You know I ain't gone ever do that to him with Milo or any other nigga that come along because they not him. Baby, I'm with Adonis for a reason cause that's who the fuck I want. I can go days without speaking to him when I'm mad because I'll rather be silent than say some shit I don't mean. And we can talk about our shit and figure it out. So don't even try to act like I'm the type to do the dirty ass shit you did." Corinne says.

"You wanna fight? Cause you acting like you wanna fight?" Paris wasn't fucking the honesty.
"I wanna fight cause I told you that you was wrong?" Corinne asks. "Nah, cause you called me a hoe," Paris tells her. "Girl, shut the hell up. I ain't call you a hoe. I ain't even say that you did some hoe ass shit and I could've. You was my friend so I'm telling you that you were wrong for fucking him when you knew he had a girlfriend. A girlfriend who would go to hell and back for you. Somebody that you knew personally."

"Bitch, you-"

"Don't call me out my fucking name cause I ain't not once call you up out of yours when I could've. You mad cause I told yo ass that you the type of bitch that'll backdoor a motherfucker but I said that nicely. So be grateful." Corinne says. "Be grateful?"

"Yeah, be grateful. You were my friend so that's why I said it nicely. So be grateful, I still respect the fact that you was my friend. Especially when you sat in everybody's faces and let them talk shit about me like you don't know the type of person I am. Now, when you finally figure out why the fuck you wrong and you apologize sincerely from bottom of your heart to both Meech and Mercedes-" Corinne tells her. "I'mma beat yo ass when I see you." Paris' threat makes Corinne laugh.

"You know where I be."

$ $ $

"Stink," Corinne says with her head still in her phone. "Hmm?" He asks continuing to play 2k. "You wanna go to Atlanta with me?" She questions. "When we going?" He would follow Corinne to hell if it meant being with her.

"The 21st to the 27th. For Jacobi's birthday." She tells him. "Yeah, buy my ticket." He says starting a new game. "I already did. Did I tell you about Paris?" She asks. "You already did?"

"I knew you was gone say yes." Corinne shrugs. "Now what about Paris?" He asks. "So she gone call me and ask why I'm not talking to her like I was supposed to be talking to her." She tells him. "You can talk to her."

"I know I can talk to her which is why I did. And like the good person I am, I tried to explain how she was wrong for what she did to Mercedes cause she told me she was fucking with Quell to hurt Meech so she don't give a fuck about him no way but Mercedes just a whole different level of wrong. Then she gone say some she wanna fight cause I called her a hoe but I ain't never call her hoe ass a hoe." Corinne says making him laugh.

"Then I told her that she should be grateful I told her that she was wrong how I did and she was confused about why she should be grateful. Like first of all, don't nobody fucking like yo ass no more. Second of all, I said it nicely. I told her that she be backdooring bitches nicely and I ain't have to. Third of all, I told her she should be lucky so I still respect our friendship because I don't like cheating. Fuck I look like associating with a cheater?"

"You cool with Meech though."

"Cause she was cool with Meech. How I was gone hate him when she ain't? She was fucking him and Marquell at the same time. She couldn't have hated him that bad." Corinne tells him noticing he had turned off the PS4 to listen to her completely. "So she said she wanted to fight and what you say?" He asks. "She know where I be. Shared my location and everything" Corinne over exaggerates. "You not fighting her."

"You don't think I can fight?" She asks. "You be hitting me hard as fuck so you prolly can but if she touch you I'mma shoot her ass."

"We love her. You not shooting her." Corinne shakes her head. "P family and if she need me, I'mma come through but...we family from a distance cause she did some foul shit."

"And Marquell?" She asks. "That's tough. I done knew him longer than then I knew Meech but Meech my brother for real so whatever he on with him, I am too. Shit." Demon tells her. "I just don't understand why you would have to shoot her though."

"I'm always on go 'bout you. I'll shoot her in the arm or some shit." She rolls her eyes making him say, "Come here."

She smiles, moving to straddle him. "I love you." He says. "I know and I love you too. But you still not shooting nobody over me."

"Already did and I will again." He mutters. "You know I think something wrong with him. Like mentally." Corinne says when he slides his hand up her body wrapping it around her neck. He pulls her forward.

"Next bullet going in his brain." He whispers in her ear. "Watch his ass survive." She says before they both start to laugh.

♥︎♥︎♥︎
a/n: good morning! i got a busy day today so i wanted to get this to y'all be ford it got too late in the day 🤍

♥︎♥︎♥︎a/n: good morning! i got a busy day today so i wanted to get this to y'all be ford it got too late in the day 🤍