Authors Note

Hi, I'm Naomi and thank you checking out my not so Christmas story. It's currently about a week to Christmas and everyone's posting Christmas stories here and there but I don't have a Christmas story to share, all I have is this. I contemplated waiting till next year to post it but 👀 patience is not one of my virtues.

I really hope you guys like this because I'm really, really scared and skeptical about posting this.

I've never written a short story before, this was my first attempt. So if you are very familiar with short stories, or feel like the pacing in this story was too fast or too slow, or maybe I didn't develop a scene or character enough just let me know, please.

Or if you have just basic constructive criticism, please do let me know. I'm trying to grow as a writer and become better it so I would appreciate whatever help I can get.

And if you do end up liking this story please click that little star at the edge of your screen, I would only take a second and it would make me really happy if you did.

I plan to write like a part two of this story but that would only be if this one does well, so if you want to see a part two of Just One Day you can help by sharing this story with your other Wattpad friends.

I really, really ReAlly hope you like it.

Thank you for your time and have a very wonderful Christmas, you deserve it after the nightmare 2020 has been for us all.

With loads of love and Christmas wishes,
Naomi
💝