Bobby Wasabi Dojo

*The next day after the fight*
Jacks POV

Jacks room

I woke up around 6:30 and slowly sat up from my bed, I grabbed by left fist in pain

I woke up around 6:30 and slowly sat up from my bed, I grabbed by left fist in pain. It was all bruised red and swollen and my back and legs ached "man I need to get back into shape" I said out loud. It was only my first day yesterday and I was already suspended for 3 days I can't believe it. I wonder what everyone thinks about me or if I'll get a bad boy reputation, but more importantly I wonder what that girl Kim I met thinks. Welp at least I can do what I want until Friday. (Jack lays back down and goes back to sleep)

Kims POV

Kims room

Alarm clock *beep beep* *beep beep*Ughh turn offff !! I woke up early for school excited what today will bring

Ughh turn offff !! I woke up early for school excited what today will bring. I have a test in history today and I have a training at the black dragons this afternoon for are tournament coming up, but more importantly I was excited to go to school to see the new kid Jack Brewer. I can't believe he took out Frank and his friends yesterday. I have to get him to join us, he's so good at karate !! And he's really cute.

*Kim gets ready*  she puts on a blue jean skirt, her flowy floral top and a white cardigan over it. Then she laces up her low top pink converse and puts on some pink lipgloss

                                    SCHOOL

Kim shows up to school and heads to her locker to put her books away. Everyone is chatting up a storm and she thinks she knows what there all talking about. Jack Brewer.
Kim looks around Hesitantly searching for where jack could be. She wanted to talk to him, and tell him how amazing he was yesterday.

( kids passing in hall ways) " ikr I cant believe he got suspended"
"WHAT" Kim said out loud.
"Suspended his first day, wow that's something"
Kim was a little let down she wouldn't see him for the next few days.

(Eddie,Milton and Jerry walked up to Kim)
All 3 guys: "heyyy Kim"
Kim: "hey y'all what's up"
Jerry: "you know what it do girl" Jerry says smirking
(Kim laughs)
Eddie: "yesterday we invited jack to come have lunch with us today at falafel Phils, before we new he got suspended"
Milton: "yea, and jack asked us this morning if you wanted to come sense he wouldn't be here"
Kim: "yea sure" (Kim said smiley)
Eddie: "alright see you then"
Kim: "bye guys"
Jerry: "bye"
Eddie "bye"
Milton "bye Kim"