how you met

Keywords:
(H/c) hair color
(H/l) hair length
(F/c) favorite color
(F/f) favorite food
(S/fc) second favorite color
(Y/h) your height
Y/ec) your eye color

Deku:

You were running to you first day at UA high as you were running late to your class you acsadentliy bump into someone as you were hold onto your books really tight to you chest the person acsadentliy bumped into your shoulder that made you drop your books.

Your pov:

'CRAP CARP I'm late!!!' I thought I was running late until I fell on the ground I looked up to see a boy with green hair and green eyes I looks into his eyes for a long time until I heard a voice "OH MY GOD I'm soo sorry hear let me help you!" He said panicked I giggled and help him pick up the books I felt a hand and it was the guys hand I took it as he helped me stand up onto my feet I picked the reast of my books.

I look into his eyes and blushed "t-t-thank y-y-you um..." I said he smiled with his eyes closed "it's deku" I noded "thank you deku um do you want to walk to class?" I asked shyly he chuckled "okay" he said I smiled as we walked to class 'I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship or more...' I think in my mind.

Bakugo:

Your pov;

I was In class as usual Mr. Aizawa was in his sleeping bag as the class was trying to see who was the going to be the class rep.

I see bakugo's name my eyes widen 'oh god hear we go' I was thinking in my mind until I felt a tap on my should I was confused so I turned and see Iida behind me I turned around to face him.

"Oh hey, Iida" I said smiling "hey (y/n) who do you think is going to be class rep?" He asked I think for a moment "hm, well I don't hopefully it wouldn't be bakugo" I reply with a sigh Iida noded as a agreement as we were talking I heard a *BOM* I turned quickly and see it was bakugo with is angry look I was trembling with fear "WAHT DID YOU SAY (Y/N)!" I sweat drop as I was waving my hands meaning 'no' he came up to were I was and bent down to my height because I'm short.

"NOTHING I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU BAKUGO-CHAN!" I said panicking he chuckled deeply and bent down to my ear "your a pretty girl arn't you?" I noded "would you like to go out with me some time?" He asked I blushed deeply "o-o-okay c-c-can I h-h-have your phone number p-p-please b-b-b-bakugo?" I said studdering he noded as we exchanged phone numbers,

as he walked away I blushed and in side I was squealing in my head I have had a crush on bakugo for a while but I hope he likes me the same way.

Todoroki:

In a cafè a teen girl with (h/c) and (h/l) hair she was reading a book sitting at a booth with a cup of tea on the table and a book in a hand she was wearing a (f/c) medium long sleeve shirt and some jeans with (s/fc) high top convers.

She heard the bell at the front of the shop she turned to see who it is and it was a boy the same age as her he had a half red hair and half white hair he also had a scar on the side of his face. As she was examining his face she didn't even heard his voice "is it okay if i sit hear?" todoroki said  the girl shriek and jumped a little as she blushed, "o-o-oh u-u-uh okay that's fine I don't mind if you sit hear it was kinda getting lonely sitting by myself hear and there." She reply he noded and took a seat on the other side of the table.

"Soo what were you reading?" Todoroki asked the girl as he looked at the book in her hand  "oh, it's called 'harry potter and the order of the phinex'" the girl said to todoroki he thought for a moment "hm seams interesting is it good?" He asked the  (h/c) girl she noded eagerly "is it okay if I barrow it some time?" He asked she noded again "of course would you like to barrow it now I'm almost done with it?" He thought for a moment again "okay" he reply. She handed the book to him he felt a hand brushed over his, todoroki and the (h/c) girl blushed because of the actions, as she was leaving the cafè todoroki put his hand on her wrist. "Wait what's your name?" He asked she looked up at him and said "(y/n) (l/n) you?" She asked "todoroki" he reply she noded "well todoroki it was nice meeting you, I have to go bey!" She yelled waving her hand goodbye he did it too todoroki blushed.

As (y/n) was walking she blushed as she thought 'what is this feeling' her and todoroki though at the same time.

Karashima:

You are bakugo's twin sister but you aren't competitive as your brother however you met someone that would change you life.

Your pov:

I was in my room leasing to music until I hear the door slam I jumped a little it was bakugo I looked at bakugo confused he looked at me the same way.

"What the hell are you doing (y/n)?" He asked I rolled my eyes "doing my homework dumbass" I reply he growled as I talked back to him I smirked "what are you gonna do bakugo?" I teased him "(Y/N) GET THE HELL BACK HEAR!" He said angry I run downstairs laughing like a maniac would until i run into someone I fell on my ass I looked up to met a boy with red hair I blushed.

he smiled "hi, you must be (y/n) right bakugo's sister?" He asked I nodded he realised that I was still on the floor he put his arm out for me and I grabbed it as he pulled me up.

I smiled "what's your name?" I asked he chuckles "it's karashima" I put my arm out for him to shake until bakugo broke the hand shake. "What the hell bakugo!" I said angry "to get away from this bastord" he said I continue to case bakugo around the house until I was about to punch him in the face.

Unil I felt arms around my waist from behind "you shouldn't punch you brother in the face because he did something to piss you off" he said in a husky tone i blushed and buried my face in his neck. Bakugo rolled his eyes "stop acting like a fuking couple please?" I blushed even harder when he said that "BAKA!" Me and karashima said in sync he chucked and walked away leaving a me and karashima blushing mess.

Bakugo's pov:

I turned to see my best friend hugging my sister from behind from when she was chasing me I smiled softly 'good plan bakugo, good plan i hope they will be a couple.' I think I think they would actually be cute together.

A/n I hope you like this chapter I will post later tonight probably because why not I don't have school. Anyway BEY!!!!!