Bandage

(Fluff Warning 16+)

Kakashi's PoV

I bring (Y/N) into my home setting her gently on my kitchen counter grabing the first aid kit "its ok Kakashi really I'm fine" I look back at her and chuckle "you look like a porcupine" i set the kit down carefully take out the sticks bandaging as I go.

(A few moments later) "all done" she smiles at me "thank you" she pulls me into a tight hug 'thank god for this mask'. We sit there for a while just looking in each others eyes she tilts her head and reaches for my head band, my instinct is to stop her but i let her take it off my silver hair falls over covering my forehead. her fingers tracing the scar. My eyes drift to her soft slightly parted lips 'god I wanna kiss her' I subconsciously lower my head, she seems to have noticed and take my headband and ties it around her eyes "its ok, I wont look again" I hold her waist "but this is wrong" "it doesn't feel wrong to me kashi" i feel my heart flutter hearing her pet name for me. I lick my lips and slowly pull down my mask watching her making sure she doesn't see me again, thoughts of the tree and the ramen making me blush.

I lower my face to hers and softly plant my lips on hers.

 (Y/N) Pov

I feel his soft lips on mine and we slowly move in sync. I can smell his shampoo getting intoxicated by it's soft touch, I bring my hands up and around his neck deepening the kiss. He pulls me into his arms carrying me making it more comfortable. We break for air I feel his soft breath on my face resting his forehead on mine. "How do you make me go so wild" I giggle "Maybe cuz I'm a lot more mature then you think" I feel him look at me waiting for an explanation 

"I'm actually 18" "What?" I take a deep breathe "I was taken when I was 8 and was kept for 6 years" i pause "When I was 14 I still had to take the 4 years left of school so I joined school with a bunch of 8 year old's. nobody noticed I was older and so I went threw school like I never left. I turned 18, 5 Months ago you can ask my dad if you don't believe me he's already shipping us at home"

I feel him slowly walk to a wall pinning me to it, his hands traveling to my ass. His lips lower to my neck and I feel him leave butterfly kisses once he finds his spot he leaves a small hickey on my neck. he lowers me down putting my feet on the floor taking the headband from my head. I open my eyes to see a masked Kakashi, light blush showing  across his cheeks.

 "your mine" he pulls me closer "but i wanna get to know each other before I tare that sexy outfit of yours off" 

he pushes a piece of hair behind my ear "are you hungry?" I nod "ok ill go get some ramen you stay here and pick a movie ok" "ok kashi" i tell him what i want he kisses my forehead and leaves.

 I walk over to the couch butterfly's in my chest my heart basically bursting out. 'I cant believe that just happened' I do a little victory dance and plop my happy ass on the couch. "Hmmmm"
'my pervy brain senses I'm going to to loose something in the new future'

Riiiiinnngggg

Riiiiinnngggg

I answer my phone "hello" he hear a sigh of relief "thank god I called before it happened" 'dad sensed it to will he be protective.... Nah'

"(y/n) my sweet not innocent daughter you use protection no kids till marriage also tell him if he hurts you I will personally hang him by his hair and beat him with my books"

I giggle "yeah dad I got some don't worry I'll be fine, and I'll tell him" he hums in approval "love you sweetheart have fun take a shower before you come home though. K bye"

I laugh to myself "he is one crazy guy".

I stand up looking at the vast selection of movies from horror to comedy some serious and some sappy. A few making me giggle '50 shades of grey.. and 50 shades dark' "Kinky"

'Golden Noona' "hmmm what's this" I take hold of the small golden movie case glancing at the cover. 

A boy around 28 amidst soft pink yellow clouds, a dimple smile shining bright as the sun. Blue, white, and light yellow stars sprinkling the bottom. 

"Golden Noona" In cursive completing it with its title.... "really a plug for the new books cover" ("What I got to keep the hype up for you readers") 

"well yeah but didn't you just announce this in the 1K" ("of course but I want people to be excited for it and any readers, reading this years from now. yes you. check out the rest of my books while your here maybe send me a follow") 

"and there's the plug" ("ok back to the story" ^u^)

'I reach for a much less self promoting movie' ("one of my favorites") "stop butting in" ("your the one talking to air, alone, in your horny teachers house, after being impaled by tree branches and bark, we need this comedy relief") '-_-' 

Anyways I pick up "Sleepy Hollow" ("you know the Johnny Depp one") 'yeah that one'. i take the movie and sit on the couch with it waiting for my way to sexy for his own good teacher to walk through those doors with food.

I finally get a good look at his home the walls a light shade of blue very modern kitchen for it being an apartment. small ninja figures on a shelf. A book shelf full of books not all pervy. Kashi's smell in every inch, a very soft cupcake vanilla but more musky its soft but manly.

I hear the door open and turn to look at the silver ninja Holding to ramen bags. 

(1034) words