𝟧𝟨 | 𝖶𝖨𝖭𝖤 & 𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖤

DEMON SAT AT THE FOOT of the bed watching Corinne get ready for their National Girlfriend's Day date

"Ion like that we gotta go on a date today when it's tomorrow." Demon complains.

"I told you I don't care about National Girlfriend's day." She tells him untwisting the black high-waist corset skirt.

"And?" He asked.

It was just an excuse for him to spend more money on her. She rolls her eyes, fixing the graphic tee before going to put on her black YSL heels.

"Hurry up. Our reservation at eight." He tells her as she looks at herself in the mirror once more. "Okay, okay. I'm ready." She says.

The couple was dressed to nines. Corinne's eyeshadow and nails matched the orange in his Ganter TB Cotton Burberry T-shirt. His matte black monogram Motif Burberry belt was looped through the black Amiri jeans. She takes his hand as they left out, before driving downtown.

In the videos Corinne was posting, you could see her two Cartier Love bracelets he got her for National Girlfriend's Day along with her Cartier Santos watch on her left wrist. All her jewelry was glistening without the flash.

"Y'all look at my boyfriend." She says showing Demon on the camera who had on the matching watch. "Stink, smile." She adds making him show his perfect teeth by smiling over hard.

"Gimme a kiss." He says, approaching a light making her instantly put her phone down. "You look good." He says while she wipes her lipgloss off of his lips. "You do too." She smiles seeing a speck of glitter from the Dior gloss. They walk hand in hand through Navy Pier.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The hostess asks smiling at the young black couple. "I have an eight-thirty reservation for Adonis Dragić." He tells her.

"Okay, you two follow me." She says, grabbing two menus. They slowly walk behind her. She places the menus before letting them sit in the high chairs. "Your waiter will be with you shortly." She smiles, before walking away. "It's so pretty." Corinne gushes smiling at their city's skyline accompanied by the direct view of the lake after taking off her mask. "I did good?" He asks. "You did good." She says. "Let me know if you get cold." He tells her.

She nods her head before picking up her menu to look at it. She scans the menu before looking up at him. "What?" She asks laughing a little. "You so fucking perfect." He tells her making her smile. "Thank you, stink." She tries to minimize her smile by biting her lip before going back to look at the menu. "Hello, I'm Fernando and I'll be your server for the evening. Can I start you off with drinks or appetizers?" He asks sitting down to glasses of water. "Can we get a bottle of the Opus Red?" Donnie asks.