Come Over When You're Sober~007

"He's an asshole, I could deal with him whenever the fuck I get out if you want," Mikyle, the homicidal one of the group, walked over and sat down with Travis and I. I'm guessing he overheard our conversation. "Dude, Bunny and I both know what you mean by that," I laughed at the two as they began to argue. "So, how much time you two have left? I'm leaving tomorrow, so I wanna come see you two if I can," The paused in their tracks. 

"Dude so do we, why don't we all just leave together?" I smiled a them, "Why not? I don't want to see that shit show of a friend group for a while anyways. I can get us a hotel in Manhattan," They both got very excited at my proposal. "We're gonna fucking miss you when you leave," 

"You guys should come with me, I was supposed to be staying at my aunts but my dad would totally get us a nice ass apartment. And plus, I think Mikyle and my friend Rio would get along great. They both have the same vibe," Travis raised his eyebrows at this, "You mean the vibe of a sociopath? I mean if that's your thing then-"

"Oh shut it. Plus, all my friends back home are pretty chill. Most of them are rich though so if that's your scene you'd fit right in," We all got up, heading to our daily meeting together. We had become really close over the two weeks I'd been here, even the nurses and leaders noticed. We had became role models for all the other kids and were allowed to lead meetings and roam around sometimes. They call us 'Peer Workers'. We help the new kids settle in. They offered us jobs here to keep our rehab going. 

"Ice cream after curfew is the best part of this role," I smiled at Kyle, eating the ice cream right off his spoon. "If you wanna fuck just say that, Bunny," I rolled my eyes at him, smacking the back of his head. "Shut it, I don't like people with oddly sized heads," Sending me a fake hurt look, he started grinning ear to ear. "Hey, promise we wont split up when we all leave this place?" Travis stuck out his pinky, making Mikyle and I chuckle at how cheesy the kid was. 

Linking our pinky's though, we vowed to never split up.

We were having a good time before one of the officers came over, breaking up our fun. "Come on, you three need to get back to your rooms, you've got release day tomorrow." Blowing the boys kisses, I walked off, finding myself back in the small, white room. "I fucking hate this place,"

The sun beamed on my face as I felt the hot air blow on my skin, it felt as if pounds of stone were lifted off my chest. I smiled even brighter when I saw Josh waiting outside for me. I found myself running into his arms, squeezing him tight. I didn't want to let go. 

"Happy to see me?" He smiled. "More than you know... How's my favorite QB?" he shrugged, unlocking the car doors. "I've been fine... I missed you a lot, love," 

"Hey! How about a ride?!" Travis and Mikyle came out the hospital entrance. I grinned and beamed as they got closer, wrapping my arms around the two boys. "Hey, these are the boys I was telling you guys about," The boys did their introductions as Josh drove us back to my place. It was first time I had been there for a long time. It didn't feel like home anymore... I'm not sure it ever really did. 

"Welcome to the palace where all things go to shit," The boys placed there stuff down while Josh walked over to me, placing a small kiss on my temple. "I'll see you later... Call me if you need anything, okay?" Playfully rolling my eyes, I pushed him off of me. "I can handle myself, yeah? Go on, get out of here," His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as a soft smile played on his face. "You talk weird now," I chuckled at his statement. "She talks like me now, guess my accent rubbed off on her,"

Travis is from Australia, he's only been here a year or two and has been constantly getting in trouble. Mikyle on the other hand was born in Jamaica. How he ended up where he was? He was adopted and moved here but his parents take him back home to learn his real roots. It's a bitter sweet story in my opinion. 

"Wait, is this the lover boy you were telling us about?" Travis asked, "Yeah the football player, right?" Mikyle had came over, asking questions as well. "Yeah, this is him..." Josh seemed confused at the topic now changing to him. "You two were cute... Bet we'd be cuter," Playfully hitting Kyle's chest, he put his hands up in mock surrender. "Alright, let the boy leave, he's got things to do,"

"Actually, can I talk to you for a second?" Nodding in agreement, I followed Josh out to his car. "So what's up? Is everything alright?" He quickly nodded his head in response. "Yeah... I was just wondering if you could talk to your dad about football? I was doing great before and it was getting me places-"

"Don't worry about it, I've got it handled. Now get the fuck out of here," He buried my head in his chest as he brought me into a hug. "I missed you, Liyah..." His scent was one of comfort, making my heart fill and flutter with butterflies. "Alright, leave me alone," Going back inside, I found the boys playing games and eating. "Wow, make yourself at home I guess," They rolled their eyes at me and Kyle threw a chip my way. "Dickhead," 

"Got any bud?" I smiled at their question. Racing for my stash, bongs, bowls, and everything else, I brought it downstairs making their eyes light up. "Start packing the bowls and I'll roll up,"