13 : Agust D

Jungkook POV:

Boss called me today, said that he wants this to get over faster so he's going to send Yoongi and Namjoon to help.

And I'm not happy about that.

I hate to admit this but since the past few days I've gotten so attached to Taehyung, like I do not want anyone to mess with him and that is definitely not because of the money.

I'm starting to like him.....

No this is not right...

I'm starting to like him more than money.

No, I'm doing this for the money and I will finish it whether I like the boy or not.

But can I? Can I let someone else touch and use what is mine?

The best thing I can do is tell yoongi and joon hyung, they'll help me out.

Deciding this I headed to the bus stop where Joon and Yoongi were supposed be to and sure enough, they were.

"Hey kookie!" Namjoon said very excited to see the younger after long.

"Hey kook." Yoongi said with his usual I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude. Jungkook didnt mind though, a tiny part of him found it rather cool.

"So.....find any guy yet?"

"Yeah, I found one but there's a problem."

"What is it?"

"I might have gotten closer to him......and um..." Jungkook said looking at his feet.

"You started to like him?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, maybe."

"Its okay, don't be embarrassed its not your fault." Namjoon said comforting the younger by patting his head.

"Name?"

"Kim Taehyung."

"Kim Taehyung?" Yoongi asked with a confused face.

"Yeah, why?"

"Nah, nothing."

"Is he really that cute?"

"He makes my heart flutter like crazy."

"Damn, he makes the Jeon Jungkook's heart flutter.....like crazy?"

"Yeah...."

"We'll figure something out kookie, but first I want to meet this guy." Yoongi said being the protective hyung he was.

"Okay, next week? We have tests."

"Yeah, sure."

"Lets go home now."

They walked back to his apartment and settled down to some ramen, because none of them wanted to cook

~Time skip to after tests~

"Tae I want you to meet some friends of mine, its okay though if you are not comfortable...I'm not gonna force you." Jungkook asked while walking out if the class.

"Hm....I'm fine but can Hobi hyung and Jin hyung come too? They were gonna hang out with me today."

"Yeah, sure."

"5?"

"Yeah okay, but where?"

"Um....behind the school?"

"Okay I'll be there, bye!"

"Bye!" Jungkook replied as they parted ways and headed home.

As he entered his apartment he found the other two boys on the couch watching something on the TV.

"Guys, we are meeting him today, and some of his friends are coming along too."

"Okay, what time?"

"5."

"Alright."

~

"So...who are his friends?aLike what are their names?"

"Kim seokjin, but we call him jin, Jung Hoseok or Hobi and Park Jimin or Jimin."

"Hm..."

"Oh there they are."

The three other boys walked towards them but as Tae walked closer got a clear view of the three boys he halted and stared at Yoongi with his eyes wide open...

"Yoongi hyung?!"

"Oh my god, I was right, Taehyung!"

"Why did you leave hyung?!"

"Listen, I can explain-"

"You know each other?" Jungkook cut in.

"Yoongi is my step brother......"

~

_____________________________________________

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

It's okay to get distant from people, if they can't understand that you need space, they're not worth it :)

Love you!!

_____________________________________________