December 18, 2020 2:16 am

I just woke up from a series of strange dreams. The first one went kinda hard it was about monster hunting and it was super cool I then woke up at 11:45 and wanted to go back to sleep so I did. But at around 1 am something whispered in my ear. I don't know if the word was puebus or huevos in my ear which is a weird thing to say in general. But as mentioned before I share a room with my brother however at this point he was asleep like dead asleep he was snoring so loud it was annoying.
But hearing whispering is normal for me the last time I heard whispering was when I was walking down the hallway my dog refuses to go down and I heard someone say hey and I thought it was my little brother but he swears it wasn't him but anyway I go to sleep where I'm married and my husband and I have a son and we're just walking around I don't remember what exactly kicked it off but my son was being yelled at by this fat rich looking man he was so snobby it made me wanna throw hands and he was yelling at my son so I go over and I tell him off while picking up my son and then my husband walks over and tell the man who was about to hit me from anger that if he laid a hand on the more of his majesty that he was going to cut his hand off. The fat man was really shocked and scared and repeated his majesty back to him. Which confused me my son wasn't the king we don't even have a king this is America. But the fat man understood and was scared. And usually I can control my dreams and he looked to be squirming under my husbands glare so I wanted to make my husband glare harder but I couldn't it was like running into a barrier that just kept pushing me backwards every time but the feeling was so confusing it's like what old TV Static felt like when you went up to try and touch it like the kinda leg falling asleep and you try to move it sensation and it made my vision in turn dark and so I got curious and when I felt like it was going to push me back again I went pushed even harder to get in and I did it's just now I was in a half awake half asleep sleep paralysis usually my paralysis is always when I'm asleep but I open my eyes and now I'm stuck and I always see this black blob of eyes at the corner of the room slowly coming towards me until it disperse and I'm free or it's a faceless woman holding me in her cold wet arms running her long nails along my stomach and humming until someone wakes me up. But this time it was a new one I couldn't see color with this one with my eyes in a state of partial opening with a static filled world and loud aggressive buzzing and the longer I stayed the more aggressively my head would start to hurt and the more I would feel like someone was chocking me until I started to hear these rapid whispers and the feeling of many people standing around me and I took one big breath and forced my eyes completely open and you would think I would just not go to sleep after that but I was upset so I was thinking next time that happens it's on site. I remember my mom said to pray when I hear whispering but I don't know any prayers so I kinda just said what was happening hoped for protection said amen so demons couldn't affect my prayer and went back to sleep this time it was weird I was in the black space not put into another dream but everything was foggy and I couldn't really remember anything and idk what compelled me to start telling this mist that started to surround me to leave my body and never return and if it left my body on it's own I won't go to the church and have a father kick it out by force keep in mind I'm not very religious but I kept saying that and my headache returned and suddenly these memories that I had forgotten started to float by so I started to say it rapidly and it felt like I now had something on my forehead rapidly moving like when I force my eyes to do the shifty thingy but it was hurting me a lot and I wanted to stop but I couldn't and eventually that dog was so thick that only the light from the memories floating by could be seen and it all suddenly vanished and I was kicked out of my dream once more. Now it's here you would think ok this bitch would finally get up and not go back to sleep but you were wrong because I wasn't kicked out into the real world but into another dream where there was this really tall figure in a cloak and it's face was nothing but an eye and it was staring down at me while moving rapidly and we didn't say anything and I don't even know how I woke up from that one. But now I was physically tired and had a raging headache that I could not keep my eyes open and went back to sleep but it was a dark room with a curtain and I walked up to this curtain and pulled it back a little so peek through it and I seen something else looking back at me from behind a block it was a dark golden color I got scared and I closed it again back in my dark room and I didn't want to but I opened the curtain again seen it was still there then closed it again this time I wasn't scared I was intrigued and I opened it again still there closed it and this went on for awhile till one time I opened it a little wider and something pushed me into the space behind the curtain and suddenly the face that was behind the block was no longer there it felt like my neck was being snapped like something inside my head just fell rapidly and crashed it was like metal against metal the cling sound it made was loud and horrifying and something was screaming into my ear while me head was being twisted but not breaking whatever it was, was trying desperately to break my neck tears where going down my face as I was desperately struggling my eyesight was turning a misty white and I could no longer see and I woke up because my dog who was sleeping on my bed started to loudly bark and cry so much so it woke my brother up and he started to shake me awake. And when I finally woke up he said bailey(my dog) needed to pee and to go take her out(she scratches at the door when she has to go out and pee)  and he went back to sleep but bailey was no longer barking and crying she was just looking at me and didn't leave when I opened the door for her she just went back to sleep. I left my room and now I'm here writing this it's now 3:01 am and I'm going to take a shower to get rid of the massive headache I now have even though it feels like I'm being watched. My eyes hurt a lot and my vision is a bit blurry compared to usual but now I'm scared to close my eyes for too long in case that thing try's to hurt me again.