Part 2: 7 Years Later

You and Tom are now 18

Tom has been doing some acting but also making time for you. You guys have a spot that was where an old playground used to be. You'd go out to the spot with your parents permission of course. But you would go and then came a night where Tom couldn't make it but he told once you were there. You put your head back in the grass and look up and cried a bit but you understood but little did you know. You got up to leave when you saw Tom and he was holding up a sign that said 'wanna be in a show together' you look at him. "What!" You say in total confusion "wanna be in a show with me" Tom said. You get up the rest of the way and run and jump in Tom's arms he swung you around you you laughed. "Yes." You say with a huge smile "is that why you didn't come on time like normal" you continue. "Yeah I wanted to make it special for you" Tom said with smile. He puts you down and you hug him again. "Thank you" you say "anything for my queen" Tom says "what ever happened to your princess" you say "we are older now and you are my queen always have and alway will be. Your my sunshine" Tom says "your my prince" the next day was nothing much you listened to Harry styles first album seeming they had gone there separate ways. You listened you thought what would happen if you wrote a song. 'Dear young self' you started and wrote these lyrics. 'Hello. Yes it me your older self. Yes you still love one direction. Yes you still love the boys. But your best friend asked you to be in a show with him. You said yes. Of course. But you love him and would do anything for him. Some times in your life you never even remember that he is famous. You love him more than your stuffed animals that he got you every birthday you had. Yes the boys have gone there own ways but you still support them. Tom has called you his queen not princess anymore" that is what you have so far.