Prologue

It was a peaceful day in the Dreamie dorms, which was odd to say the least. No one was in the kitchen, no one was in the living room, no one was at the dinning room, nor was there anyone occupying two out of the three bedrooms.

Now you must be wondering, where is the chaos occurring? Well, let's take a look at the maknae's room now, shall we? In one side of the room, Jisung was just peacefully playing on his switch, wearing headphones to drown out the noise.

On the other side (which was Chenle's side before his rich parents bought him a house) however, three boys were arguing.

"RENMIN IS REAL!"

"NO, NOREN IS!"

"YOU'RE BOTH WRONG! NOMIN IS THE REALEST!"

You guessed it right! Chenle, Donghyuck and Mark were arguing on which ship was better.

Mark and Donghyuck decided to visit the Dreamie dorms since they haven't visited for a while plus, Donghyuck wanted to annoy Renjun while Chenle just wanted to come and annoy Jisung, as always.

Sadly, to Donghyuck's dismay, Renjun wasn't in the dorms. With that, Jeno and Jaemin weren't in the dorms as well, leaving poor Jisung to deal with this madness.

"HAVE YOU SEEN THE INTERACTIONS WITH RENJUN AND JAEMIN?" Mark exclaimed.

"NUH UH! THE INTERACTIONS OF JENO HYUNG AND RENJUN HYUNG ARE GOALS!" This time, Donghyuck said.

"PLEASE- NOMIN INTERACTIONS ARE WHAT CZENNIES LOVE!" Chenle butted in.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jisung took off his headphones and looked at all his hyungs.

"We're talking about how Renmin is the best ship."

"No! It's Noren!"

"Didn't you hear me? It's obviously Nomin!"

"You're all wrong, hyungs."

Mark, Donghyuck and Chenle stopped arguing and stared at the youngest, hoping for him to explain what he said.

"It's definitely Norenmin."

A/N: If you are confused on who ships who- Here's the list

Mark - Renmin
Donghyuck - Noren
Chenle - Nomin
Jisung - Norenmin