Part 5

Miles hands me a gun. 'Wow what the hell do I need this for?!' He puts his hand on my shoulder 'you're taking him out! You're killing him.' My eyes widened, I knew they'd be blood 'what?! Why can't you do it?!' He rolls his eyes 'because you need practice! Isn't this 101?'
I took the gun 'I don't even know how to work this!'. 'We don't have time for this hurry.' I took a deep breath, then I aimed for his head 'you can do this y/n! Come on you can!'
BANG! Dead.

'That was amazing!' Miles screamed at me. I was shaking, I didn't know what to do. Miles saw I was shaking 'hey are you okay?' I turned to face him and started crying 'I'm sorry!' He held my hand 'what?! What are you sorry for?!' I started balling my eyes out with tears 'I'm a monster!' He then hugged me 'no! No you're not! You saved so many children from him! You're not a monster!' I just lay there, in his arms. 'As the world caves in...' he says, I hadn't knew what it meant but but cried.

Miles lifts up my chin 'you did good...' I sniffed and let out a faint smile 'I did?' He nodded, I hugged him again. 'Come on.' He dragged me up with my hand 'what? Where?' He shrugged his shoulders 'I don't know. Let's just go!'

(A/n) this ones short too but ok.

(The date is 19th December 2020😁)