18th birthday

Hey my babies, so I'm gonna write some smutt, I just got my nails done for the first time so typing is really hard right now but I did promise to post that is what I will do. Enjoy babies

Today is me and Liams 18th birthday.Plus Dads. The house decorated with pink and blue decoratives, cute fairy lights going Zig zag on the ceiling, food and drinks on a big table, I wore a pretty pink dress that shapes my curves that had black buttons going all the way down it, wearing black boots having my hair down. Wearing mascara and lip gloss and slight blush on my cheeks, checking myself out In my mirror Mum came in a big smile drawn on her lips as she pranced towards me. She handed me a birthday girl badge ams said "you look stunning honey, all the guest have arrived" I smiled saying "thank Mum, your amazing you know that" she smiled and fixed my hair saying "the boys are waiting for you" grinning as we walked to where the party would start. Liam
And Harry stood with their friends talking. Dad was talking to Uncle Dom and aunt Laura was here, smiling o bolted up beside her hugging her she said "sweetie happy birthday. Look what I got for you" she handed me a birthday bag opening it to see some lingerie being black and lace with sweets I gasped saying "oh my
Gosh your the best thank you" she giggled as I walked off to eat some food. The boys noticed me but didn't pay much attention as they were playing beer pong in the back while I ate some
Munchies watching a movie with my head phones on it was relaxing. And the food was so good. I of course do seem Boring but it's just I don't want to have a party right now, I'm not In the mood for drinking,

As the party came to an end my parents stood I front me bags down in front me Harry's arms wrapped around my waist as Mum said "Okah sweetie so tonight is your 18th and I want it to be special. So here are your bags" confused and stunned I asked "wait what Mum?" Liam grabbed my bags and said "meet you in the car" as he walked out mum gave me a big grin and winked at me making me blush She said "you don't need to wear protection either" Dad said sternly "yes she does" mum rolled her eyes and shook her head no saying "give him some gran babies he'll be happy then" she winked making me ams Harry laugh.

I stood on a wooden creaking floor with the boys in front of me, turns out Uncle Dom bought a beautiful old and vintage cabin, the kitchen was modern and up to date.

As I just finish having a nice shower and dressed Into a comfy pair of shorts that mum packed, guess what, they were Lacey and fucking short, my top was silky and it took a second for me to adapt to the feel of it, walking out of the bathroom and Into the room, I kneeled down by the end of the bed to put my clothes down in my bag, standing back up when I heard a deep husky growl, turning around to see Harry's dark eyes piercing through mine, he swiftly made his way to the left side of the bed where he stood as if waiting for something, hearing foot steps behind me only for them to walk to the other side of the bed it's Uncle Dom, huh something is strange, then hearing a deep chuckle behind me I turn to see Liam with no shirt on he stood confidently and said "I like what your wearing I think we can all agree on that huh boys?" Gulping as he stalked me towards me making me slowly move back hitting the edge of the bed he grinned a glint of mischief in his eyes he said "this is gonna be a birthday you'll never forget" he pushed me back onto the bed making me squeal uncle Dom and Harry watched intensely, I stuttered "w-what's going on?" Liam now being on top of me said forwardly "where going to fuck you" a shiver running up my spine I started crawling back which did nothing because now Uncle Dom and Harry held down my arms while Liam pulled down my shorts and lace pink undies, nervous by what was to come I squirmed a little. Liam who was breathing heavy as he stared Down at my core then looked up at uncle Dom and Harry the three communicating. With their eyes leaving me dumb founded, Harry came down to my face stopping an inch before it because we got an approved growl from Uncle Dom, deciding to speak up I stated "if where gonna do this you have to learn to share" hearing frustrated sighs but nether the less they all agreed, before I could slip another word in Harry slipped his tongue in my mouth, our kiss heated and full of desire made my whole body tingle with sparks A big hand groping at my chest assuming it was Uncle Dom from the size. And Liam kept himself busy by massaging and kissing my inner thighs he even got rough and started biting them which surprisingly turned me in, uncle Doms lips found their way to my neck leaving sloppy wet kisses, I let out soft moans into Harry's mouth which he loved telling from his reaction he had, his kisses got more aggressive, i panted into the kiss trying to pull away when he pulled back he panted "fuck your lips are addicting" barely having enough time to react before uncle Dom pulled up my silk shirt and chucked it, my chest on display feeling butterflies attack my stomach the three man in front of me let their eyes soak in my appearance, Harry the horny bastard pushed me back and latched his mouth around my left boob making me moan out loud, Uncle Dom joined in by sucking my right breast, and let me tell you it felt amazing. Feeling a finger run up and down my folds a shiver up my spine Liam said "so fucking wet" he pushed a digit into my virgin core making my moan a bit louder he thrusted slowly and I was in complete bliss, feeling Harry's hand run down my stomach and reach my clit he started to rub it, my mind thrown into a pure moaning mess I squirmed at how sensitive my core was, my stomach tensing I started to moan louder, uncle Dom sat up watching my expression while he fondled with my hard nipples, Liams movements fastened and I found myself in the verge of crying from how good it felt Harry said "cum all over his fingers baby doll" hearing those words sent me crazy as my eyes rolled back a loud scream erupting from my mouth as my body shook ans my stomach curled seeing black dots as I felt my release climax "FUCK" my eye sight still black my body shook fr m the orgasm I just experienced, I earning a slap on the core from Liam, Uncle Dom asked "you'll have to pick which one you want for your first"  nodding I understand. But I don't know who?

Hope everyone is doing good?
Sorry I took so long to post, I have a writers block amd got a bit lazy,

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas and new year,

Who should take her innocence

Dom?
Harry?
Or
Liam??
Let me know guys, if you don't, I'll decide for you all, only because I want to repay you all for being so patient.
So it will either be a surprise or. It will be chosen by you

Hope you enjoyed